Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
'Crazy plane lady' Tiffany Gomas comes out as 'anti-woke' with bikini-and-beer pic

(04-22-2024, 04:21 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-22-2024, 03:42 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: There is zero chance you hang out with people who don't share your purview.

I spent a good chunk of my Saturday with a guy who is not related to me, 10 years younger than me, and barely able afford rent for his apartment. Guess again, loser.

Did you teach the young lad how to sue his landlord and not be responsible for rent?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He's trickin lolol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(04-22-2024, 04:58 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-22-2024, 04:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Seems like you identified yourself as the loser with this one, lol. I do feel sorry for the youth you are mentally corrupting though.

He should have probably specified his own age first in this day and age with liberals.

I'm in my late 30s or early 40s if that matters.

Nice to see you set that up so you can argue with yourself about your age later.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2024, 07:49 PM by mikesez.)

(04-22-2024, 07:17 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-22-2024, 04:58 PM)mikesez Wrote: I'm in my late 30s or early 40s if that matters.

Nice to see you set that up so you can argue with yourself about your age later.

Trying to reduce the amount of specific biographical info I have out there is all.

(04-22-2024, 05:59 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(04-22-2024, 04:21 PM)mikesez Wrote: I spent a good chunk of my Saturday with a guy who is not related to me, 10 years younger than me, and barely able afford rent for his apartment. Guess again, loser.

Did you teach the young lad how to sue his landlord and not be responsible for rent?

He said his landlord was giving him a fair deal, so no.  She's the mom of one of his high school buddies, not a faceless corporation as it was in my case.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2024, 07:55 PM by StroudCrowd1. Edited 3 times in total.)

(04-22-2024, 07:47 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-22-2024, 07:17 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Nice to see you set that up so you can argue with yourself about your age later.

Trying to reduce the amount of specific biographical info I have out there is all.

(04-22-2024, 05:59 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Did you teach the young lad how to sue his landlord and not be responsible for rent?

He said his landlord was giving him a fair deal, so no.  She's the mom of one of his high school buddies, not a faceless corporation as it was in my case.

https://imgflip.com/i/8noj8x

(04-22-2024, 03:09 PM)mikesez Wrote: Guys, a female's hotness does not determine the correctness of her opinions.

Stop thinking with your [BLEEP], jeez.

A woman's opinions can ruin her good looks.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Sometimes. Jenny McCarthy is still smokin'.

(04-22-2024, 07:54 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-22-2024, 03:09 PM)mikesez Wrote: Guys, a female's hotness does not determine the correctness of her opinions.

Stop thinking with your [BLEEP], jeez.

A woman's opinions can ruin her good looks.

Indeed.  For instance, take my wife.  No, seriously, take her... (Google says this joke originated with Henny Youngman)
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(04-22-2024, 08:08 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-22-2024, 07:54 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: A woman's opinions can ruin her good looks.

Indeed.  For instance, take my wife.  No, seriously, take her... (Google says this joke originated with Henny Youngman)

Henny was great at one-liners.

Robber with gun: Your money or your life.
(long pause)
Robber: Well?
Henny: Wait a minute, I'm thinking. 

I bought my wife a birthday present and had to hide it where she wouldn't look, so I put it in the kitchen.