Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gameday Thread, Bucs vs Browns

Quote:Was a while ago but wow on the deep winson pass up the left side. Was a dart for 30-40 yards

Winston is the real deal.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:They are missing Cameron Erving and someone else.

Erving played
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Browns backup QB looks better than Henne.

Quote:Let's see if he can keep it together this season. He's on his last shot. No more mess ups.

All of this is the easy part for him. He can play at a level few players ever reach but can he deal with being a superstar receiver and all the pit falls and tough decisions that come with that? So far he hasn't shown it but I'm pulling for him.

Quote:They are missing Cameron Erving and someone else.

Cam was there and sucking as per usual. I follow the Browns as much as I do the Jags. Cam is soft and acts like his feet are stuck in mud.

Jags are gonna blow some teams out this year. 

Quote:Jags are gonna blow some teams out this year. 

What does that have to do with the Browns and Buccaneers?

Quote:What does that have to do with the Browns and Buccaneers?

They are an NFL team and just like the Bucs they are an NFL team from Florida.

They had a bad season last year, just like the Browns and Bucs.

The Bucs blew out the Browns, which are considered "some team" in the NFL.

There you go.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:They are an NFL team and just like the Bucs they are an NFL team from Florida.

They had a bad season last year, just like the Browns and Bucs.

The Bucs blew out the Browns, which are considered "some team" in the NFL.

There you go.

None of that counts.