Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AJ Green will skip game for the birth of his son

Quote:What's a due date?

The date a pregnant woman's baby is supposed to be born. It is not exact though - many babies are born earlier (especially twins) or later.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This thread is cancer.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2016, 07:35 PM by rpr52121.)

Quote:This thread is cancer.

http://dai.ly/x1lqo71?start=2

Quote:This thread is cancer.

That's impossible. Cancer is a disease that infects a living thing. The Internet is not alive so it can't get cancer.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:That's impossible. Cancer is a disease that infects a living thing. The Internet is not alive so it can't get cancer.
But what is going to happen to the internet on September 30th?

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:But what is going to happen to the internet on September 30th?

It's going to get cancer while having a baby, haven't you been paying attention?

Quote:It's going to get cancer while having a baby, haven't you been paying attention?

But why would the Internet baby get cancer too?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Why can't you all be serious for a minute?

I keep checking back for an answer to an important question. When is the due date?

I need to know when to send my fruit basket.

Quote:Why can't you all be serious for a minute?

I keep checking back for an answer to an important question. When is the due date?

I need to know when to send my fruit basket.

You only had to read one post to get that information and it is very easy to find on this thread.

Good for him, I would never want to miss the birth of my child.

Quote:You only had to read one post to get that information and it is very easy to find on this thread.

It's all a joke, JW.

Good for AJ. I wouldn't miss the birth of my child for a game either. I know it's his job. I'm glad the Bengals support him on this too.

Quote:Good for AJ. I wouldn't miss the birth of my child for a game either. I know it's his job. I'm glad the Bengals support him on this too.
I totally agree with you on this. Especially considering its Sept 30th.

But, does anyone know the due date?

<a class="" href='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Due_Date_Poster.jpg' title="A man in a ragged blue shirt with his wrist in a cast, and his arm on the shoulder of a smiling bearded man holding a bulldog that is wearing a protective cone around its neck.the Grand Canyon is in the background.">[Image: 220px-Due_Date_Poster.jpg]</a>

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Due_Date_Poster.jpg'>[Image: 220px-Due_Date_Poster.jpg]</a>

There it is!

So the due date is on Nov 5th now?

Quote:So the due date is on Nov 5th now?

Exactly.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:Exactly.

But why would the Bengals say Sept 30th?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:But why would the Bengals say Sept 30th?

I think that's obvious. To keep their opponents on Sept 30 and Nov 5 wondering if they need to game plan got Green. I don't think he's even having a baby TBH.

So he's having a boy on his dude date? Isn't that kinda illegal?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:So he's having a boy on his dude date? Isn't that kinda illegal?

Wrong. He's not having a baby. His wife is having it. Boys can't give birth silly.