Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs, Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread - Second Half***

Quote:Gabbert went 6/9 for 69 yards tonight. Adda boy sunshine.

He's looked better than Henne.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:He's looked better than Henne.

59k for a preseason game? Nice.....

Just watched the replay of the game since I had a wedding this weekend. Random thoughts on the starters:

- Penalties. Personal foul and PI on the first drive. Another personal foul after the missed FG and then a false start. This is starting to become a pattern. 1st drive should have been a 3 and out. We're not good enough to give teams 2nd and 3rd chances.

- Ramsey. Very active player in terms of always being around the ball and playing the run. Very impressive.

- Aguayo. LOL!

- Nice to see the starting D get a turnover.

- Dirty play Kwon Alexander. Those practices clearly had an impact on the intensity of the game. Next play you see Cann 15 yards down the field with a semi late hit.

- Running game looks good for the 2nd week in a row. Ivory is so powerful.

- Bortles checkdown TD. Those types of plays will certainly help the O's efficiency.

- Didn't notice Fowler or Ngakoue getting any pressure (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

- Oline. Good performance. The only pressure came from a blitz and when Bortles held the ball too long. 

Overall a very solid performance. Offense scored 2 TDs on 3 possessions (starting fast), the first drive was over before it started with the penalties. The D looked okay, those penalties were a killer. If that can get cleaned up this team looks to be in pretty good shape. 

Quote:- Bortles checkdown TD. Those types of plays will certainly help the O's efficiency.

The touchdown pass to Yeldon looked like a called play to me.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I think Yeldon was the checkdown. Only Olsen and crew know

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:I think Yeldon was the checkdown. Only Olsen and crew know

True, but looking at it from the upper level then on the big board, it appeared they rolled out right and threw back against the grain.  

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:The touchdown pass to Yeldon looked like a called play to me.

It very well may have been but Lewis was right there as well (who was open as well). Either way, good to see Bortles take the easy completion.

Quote:The touchdown pass to Yeldon looked like a called play to me.

Bortles said it was a look TB had given in practice and when he saw it in the game he audibled into the play.

Quote:Bortles said it was a look TB had given in practice and when he saw it in the game he audibled into the play.

That's progress