Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Madden 17

Quote:That's where I'm torn now.  All Pro I was getting waxed every week almost, went down to Pro and I'm undefeated.  Trying to find the right balance.

Same thing happens to me on allpro and all madden.  I find it best to do All Pro and adjust the sliders to help the Cpu.  Theres a guy Flasko who does realistic slider settings if you google madden sliders and flasko it will come up.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2016, 03:11 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

Easily hands down the best one yet.  Love the play the moment.  Love the franchise mode.  My favorite is playing as a superstar.  However if a player cant change depth chart.  And just don't see how Greene is ahead of Lee.  As wr 3.   Granted Lee was injured last year.  But he is by far better as a third receiver.  However on returns Green is by far.  

Pros commentary,  ultimate team much improved, franchise mode (playing as super star is so much fun)  and feels much better then last year.   News because covers all the nfl teams and head lines.  Great game play as well.  

Cons Hurns if double teamed against cpu 8 out of 10 times drops the ball where Robinson makes insane catches.  Madden still cheats against cpu.  Though makes ya have more chances still over powering.   And my biggest complaint go 13-3 and still play the wild card game.  Happened on over 3 occasions went 13-3 and didn't get home field advantage.  And trades that are very generous for one player still denied.  Unless give up a ransom. Like if want cam have to give up robinson bortles and a number 1.  

But honestly best madden in 15 years.  Still will never beat the ambulance running over player of genesis days.   Nor the last 2k5.   But is the best of this generation hands down.  And once pick up 17 if haven't already you wont feel any need to go back to 16.  

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

I like playing franchise.

That being said, I sacked Bortles in favor of a rookie, stacked up draft picks for a few years, but then got Khanned when I underachieved/over promised on my goals.

Now I'm the successor to Mularkey in TN.  Back to only a handful of draft picks.  I chose them to put my own wrath on Khan for firing me, lol!

Blocks are fun in training, but I don't even try in the games.  They seem much harder than the tutorial, and it just frustrates me.  I let them sim.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

game is improveing,but they stil lrefuse to put mascots in the game for opening team introductions.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

For those of you who think you dominate. Here you go.

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...dde3a5d416

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Got it for Christmas.  Game is totally unrealistic.  Just got a holding call that went in the Jags favor.  SMH. 

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:For those of you who think you dominate. Here you go.

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...dde3a5d416

I do dominate the titians vs computer. i never said i did that vs people. 1. i don't have time to play full games online hardly. 2. the few times i have played people no one took titians. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I'm 17-0 with gus bradley still at coach. I didnt want to lose. To fire him.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2017, 07:29 AM by BritishJag.)

Went back to MUT for the first time in months. Picked up the Elite Myles Jack running back card, lots of fun to play with.

Cyprien and Poz got in the Madden TOTY too so they have elite cards now too.

Quote:Went back to MUT for the first time in months. Picked up the Elite Myles Jack running back card, lots of fun to play with.

Cyprien and Poz got in the Madden TOTY too so they have elite cards now too.

ya Jack fumbles alot but otherwise is a beast, I'm working on his milestone card right now.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

haha I have Jack as my RB in MUT as well