Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dorial Green - Beckham traded from Ten - Phi

Justin Hunter is next.  Another 2nd round mistake. 

We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

HAHA this is too perfect. I was literally watching the tacks game two days ago and thought to myself that if he could put it together, DGB was the one skill player on their offense that scared me long term.

Quote:This is the Titans saying, "We give up. Get out of here. We are tired of dealing with you. Go be someone else's headache."

After one year, for a second round pick. Oof.

;

;

He probably didn't store his helmet at the proper angle.

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Mularkey the GM?  Serious question.

I'm not sure what to think.

Should I be angry and pounding the table because we didn't get our OL trade?  Should've been us?

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

"The ultra-talented Green-Beckham, the Titans’ second-round pick a year ago, was in line for a starting position heading into his second season but struggled with consistency and was passed on the depth chart by fifth-round rookie Tajae Sharpe."

http://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/n.../88692902/

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2016, 01:29 PM by JackCity.)

He was 5th on the depth chart this year and his work ethic and attitude was pretty bad apparently. Still seems a but stupid to trade him for a guy who was going to be cut anyway.

Quote:He was 5th on the depth chart this year and his worth ethic and attitude was pretty bad apparently. Still seems a but stupid to trade him for a guy who was going to be cut anyway.
But the Titans are looking at it the same way.  DGB was going to get cut, and seriously...after seeing his [BLEEP] work ethic, who would have offered anything of significant value in a trade?  

We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

titans are just gonna run the ball 70 times a game and start andre johnson my god

Quote:titans are just gonna run the ball 70 times a game and start andre johnson my god
Kendall Wright, Tajae Sharpe (kid looks good), Delanie Walker...yeah we're no receiving juggernaut, but it's also not as dire as you think.  We're still a year or two from being really competitive, but we're making steady progress.  Most Titans fans are optimistic about the direction of the team for the first time in awhile.  We will be more competitive than most on this board anticipate.

Quote:Kendall Wright, Tajae Sharpe (kid looks good), Delanie Walker...yeah we're no receiving juggernaut, but it's also not as dire as you think.  We're still a year or two from being really competitive, but we're making steady progress.  Most Titans fans are optimistic about the direction of the team for the first time in awhile.  We will be more competitive than most on this board anticipate.
I liked what you guys did in the draft this year, but Kendall Wright doesn't scare anyone.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:I liked what you guys did in the draft this year, but Kendall Wright doesn't scare anyone.

I was wrong on that one, I thought he was going to be a good player in the league.

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Quote:He was the one guy on that offense that represented a potential match up problem for our secondary. 

I'm glad they traded him away.
Yup me too, rather he be on phly and end up being good, then turning it around for the Titins

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

I remember when our team said that Matt Jones, Reggie Williams, and Ernest Wilford were good enough too.

Quote:titans are just gonna run the ball 70 times a game and start andre johnson my god

Yeah, it's a head scratcher for sure.

Is anyone else seeing this as an indictment on their qb?

Mularkey should just trade all of his wideouts for tight ends. Run the ball 60 times a game and the defense won't know what hit them. Exotic smash mouth baby!
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Kendall Wright, Tajae Sharpe (kid looks good), Delanie Walker...yeah we're no receiving juggernaut, but it's also not as dire as you think. We're still a year or two from being really competitive, but we're making steady progress. Most Titans fans are optimistic about the direction of the team for the first time in awhile. We will be more competitive than most on this board anticipate.
kendall and rishard are average as hell, andre is washed, i dont know anything about Tajae but ill take your word for it, and Delanie is great ofc. Im more concerned with mularkey being pretty terrible

Quote:Yeah, it's a head scratcher for sure.

Is anyone else seeing this as an indictment on their qb?
No, i see it as indictment on their coaching.

Quote:I remember when our team said that Matt Jones, Reggie Williams, and Ernest Wilford were good enough too.

Wow, we have come a long way

Despite what some Titans' fans who may show up here say, this move has a lot of Titans' fans shaking their heads, me included. He's got the physical tools. A lot of us feel like the coaching staff gave up on him too early. Maybe they had issues with his character, but I hadn't read that from any legitimate source, not yet anyway. I have read about the issues with his poor routes and dropped passes. Those were the issues us fans were hoping he could overcome some day. He wasn't drafted by Robinson and he didn't play under the current coaching staff. Maybe they never wanted him. I would have hoped Hunter would get the ax before DGB. I know we needed depth at guard, but I'm not sure DGB was the right player to bargain with. Wish him luck in Philly.