Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rudy Giuliani blames Obama/Clinton for 9/11

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2016, 09:37 PM by CAPTAIN.)

"By the way, under those eight years before Obama came along, we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack in the United States. They all started when, [ugh] Clinton and Obama got in office."

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/15/politics/rudy-giuliani-donald-trump-9-11-terror-attack/index.html?sr=twCNN081616rudy-giuliani-donald-trump-9-11-terror-attack0119AMVODtopVideo&linkId=27699753'>http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/15/politics/rudy-giuliani-donald-trump-9-11-terror-attack/index.html?sr=twCNN081616rudy-giuliani-donald-trump-9-11-terror-attack0119AMVODtopVideo&linkId=27699753</a>

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://youtu.be/5AGeel-VeeY'>https://youtu.be/5AGeel-VeeY</a>

Skip to 9:12

If it wasn't so sad, I'd probably be laughing but alas, this is real life.

Edit: title may be misleading; should it be Guiliani denies 9/11? I'm just dumbfounded.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Dick move, bro. Fits right in with the big two candidates in this year's election.

He is dead wrong about Pence too. Pence wasn't getting re-elected anyhow and the economic success was due to Mitch Daniels.

Rudy has lost it.

Lost. It. Completely.

"by the way, under those eight years before Obama came along, we didn't have any successful radical islamic terrorist attack in the United States" 

[Image: EUDOKXq.gif]

then again maybe Rudy became a 9/11 truther and the planes really were remote controlled

Quote:"by the way, under those eight years before Obama came along, we didn't have any successful radical islamic terrorist attack in the United States" 

Insane quote

;

;

I guess all those attacks on consulates and embassies NOT named Benghazi don't count either.
Only a chump boos the home team!

We will never forget!

Except when we do!

As Trump is picking up steam, gotta find other ways to fill the top of the message board up, huh?

#TrumpTrain

Quote:As Trump is picking up steam, gotta find other ways to fill the top of the message board up, huh?

#TrumpTrain

The steam you see is actually smoke from the Trumpster...err...Dumpster fire.

But back to Rudy. Senility may have set in.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:As Trump is picking up steam, gotta find other ways to fill the top of the message board up, huh?

#TrumpTrain

Trump is picking up steam? 

[Image: AnxiousNeglectedBarnswallow.gif]

;

;

No matter how much crack smoke you exhale, it will never be classified as 'steam.'
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:"By the way, under those eight years before Obama came along, we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack in the United States. They all started when, [ugh] Clinton and Obama got in office."

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/15/politics/rudy-giuliani-donald-trump-9-11-terror-attack/index.html?sr=twCNN081616rudy-giuliani-donald-trump-9-11-terror-attack0119AMVODtopVideo&linkId=27699753'>http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/15/politics/rudy-giuliani-donald-trump-9-11-terror-attack/index.html?sr=twCNN081616rudy-giuliani-donald-trump-9-11-terror-attack0119AMVODtopVideo&linkId=27699753</a>

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://youtu.be/5AGeel-VeeY'>https://youtu.be/5AGeel-VeeY</a>

Skip to 9:12

If it wasn't so sad, I'd probably be laughing but alas, this is real life.

Edit: title may be misleading; should it be Guiliani denies 9/11? I'm just dumbfounded.
Well, if you and your fellow buddies on the left in this thread have proven one thing, it's that you'll take whatever CNN spoon feeds you and believe it to be gospel.  You posted a link to the full speech, but clearly you only watched the edited version CNN felt you needed to see.  He didn't deny 9/11.  It was referenced multiple times during the speech.  His point was that after 9/11, there wasn't another attack on the US homeland until after Obama took office.  His point was spot on.  It was 8 years and 2 months between 9/11, and the Fort Hood shootings in November 2009.  That was the first mass casualty incident in the United States attributed to radical Islamic terror. 

But hey, why quibble over facts when you can start another anti-Trump thread, right?  As long as we're not talking about Hillary, all is good.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Well, if you and your fellow buddies on the left in this thread have proven one thing, it's that you'll take whatever CNN spoon feeds you and believe it to be gospel. You posted a link to the full speech, but clearly you only watched the edited version CNN felt you needed to see. He didn't deny 9/11. It was referenced multiple times during the speech. His point was that after 9/11, there wasn't another attack on the US homeland until after Obama took office. His point was spot on. It was 8 years and 2 months between 9/11, and the Fort Hood shootings in November 2009. That was the first mass casualty incident in the United States attributed to radical Islamic terror.

But hey, why quibble over facts when you can start another anti-Trump thread, right? As long as we're not talking about Hillary, all is good.

This is about Giuliani and not trump.

Nobody made mention of the comb over until his worshippers came and brought him up. But whatever fat boy.

Quote:This is about Giuliani and not trump.

Nobody made mention of the comb over until his worshippers came and brought him up. But whatever fat boy.

Considering he was giving a speech introducing Trump's running mate in advance of Trump's "big speech", I'd say it is ultimately about Trump whether you want to admit it or not. 

The fact that you misrepresented Giuliani's speech to imply he is now suddenly a 9/11 denier just shows how desperate some of you are to sensationalize ANYTHING that has even a remote connection to Trump so that you keep the lens off your girl.  I get it.  If I was as enamored with Clinton as some of you in this discussion, I'd be looking for any distraction possible to avoid looking at her flaws too.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:Well, if you and your fellow buddies on the left in this thread have proven one thing, it's that you'll take whatever CNN spoon feeds you and believe it to be gospel. You posted a link to the full speech, but clearly you only watched the edited version CNN felt you needed to see. He didn't deny 9/11. It was referenced multiple times during the speech. His point was that after 9/11, there wasn't another attack on the US homeland until after Obama took office. His point was spot on. It was 8 years and 2 months between 9/11, and the Fort Hood shootings in November 2009. That was the first mass casualty incident in the United States attributed to radical Islamic terror.

But hey, why quibble over facts when you can start another anti-Trump thread, right? As long as we're not talking about Hillary, all is good.

And I'm not left wing or right wing, I never identified what my views are so its best you keep your mouth shut with things you don't know. I also watched the entire video so how can you possibly say that I only watched the CNN short clip?

Must be hard coming to Trumps defense 24/7. In before you make mention of Hillary again. Also, don't derail the thread. It's about this old bastard Rudy, not your God trump.

Quote:This is about Giuliani and not trump.

Giuliani is a Trump surrogate. The only reason he is on the campaign trail is to speak on Trump's behalf. How is attacking him and his statements not an attack on Trump?

Quote:Giuliani is a Trump surrogate. The only reason he is on the campaign trail is to speak on Trump's behalf. How is attacking him and his statements not an attack on Trump?

Because Giuliani is the person who uttered those words.

Is that hard to understand?

Quote:And I'm not left wing or right wing, I never identified what my views are so its best you keep your mouth shut with things you don't know. I also watched the entire video so how can you possibly say that I only watched the CNN short clip?

Must be hard coming to Trumps defense 24/7. In before you make mention of Hillary again. Also, don't derail the thread. It's about this old bastard Rudy, not your God trump.

I'm shaking in my boots.  Really, I am.  I'm not buying the "I'm not left wing or right wing" bilge either.  Your views are fully exposed when you start a nonsensical thread like this.

I don't come to Trump's defense 24/7.  Nor is Trump my god.  To be perfectly honest, I don't like much of what Trump represents.  But, I do see him as the better option going up against your girl.  But, let's stick to focusing on Rudy because we all know that as long as we're  not talking about Hillary, you and your fellow lefties are breathing easier.