Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Texans vs 49ers

Their defense is significantly weaker without Watt.

Gabbert moved the ball well when he wasn't just missing throws.

Osweiler looks mediocre.

Sure I'm biased. But they don't scare me one bit. They'll have a hard time repeating as division Champs.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Their defense is significantly weaker without Watt.

Osweiler looks mediocre.

Sure I'm biased. But they don't scare me one bit. They'll have a hard time repeating as division Champs.
Texans offense looks like the one that got shut out in the playoffs. Gabbert looked terrible but maybe that just my bias. i cant stand the guy. i honestly think the titans and the jags have a better shot at the division than the clots or the tinhorns. if MM uses that run game they have aquired, it could be an interesting year for Tennessee.

Quote:Texans offense looks like the one that got shut out in the playoffs. Gabbert looked terrible but maybe that just my bias. i cant stand the guy. i honestly think the titans and the jags have a better shot at the division than the clots or the tinhorns. if MM uses that run game they have aquired, it could be an interesting year for Tennessee.
I'm going to boldly predict that Tennessee finishes 2nd place in the division this year.

Quote:I'm going to boldly predict that Tennessee finishes 2nd place in the division this year.
With us at #1 im assuming. i would say that is not that unlikely of a prediction. at least compared to predicting that last year or the last 5 years for that matter.

Quote:Their defense is significantly weaker without Watt.

Osweiler looks mediocre.

LOL.....you are really basing a prediction on a preseason game?  The first preseason game at that....LOL.   Texans may be the WORST team in their first preseason games under Bill O'Brien.   They never look good on offense the first game.   The defense isn't much better.  Texans Oline was missing 3 starters with Brock out there.  No Watt, No Cushing, No Clowney....lol.   Let the Jags and Titans play their hearts out in the Preseason.........thinking they can go to the Super Bowl because of preseason.  LOL.   Texans even won the game..........and I don't care.

Quote:LOL.....you are really basing a prediction on a preseason game? The first preseason game at that....LOL. Texans may be the WORST team in their first preseason games under Bill O'Brien. They never look good on offense the first game. The defense isn't much better. Texans Oline was missing 3 starters with Brock out there. No Watt, No Cushing, No Clowney....lol. Let the Jags and Titans play their hearts out in the Preseason.........thinking they can go to the Super Bowl because of preseason. LOL. Texans even won the game..........and I don't care.

Osweiler throws like a woman.
Shock the world

Osweiler has that Chad Henne trait; throwing short of the sticks on 3rd down.

Quote:LOL.....you are really basing a prediction on a preseason game?  The first preseason game at that....LOL.   Texans may be the WORST team in their first preseason games under Bill O'Brien.   They never look good on offense the first game.   The defense isn't much better.  Texans Oline was missing 3 starters with Brock out there.  No Watt, No Cushing, No Clowney....lol.   Let the Jags and Titans play their hearts out in the Preseason.........thinking they can go to the Super Bowl because of preseason.  LOL.   Texans even won the game..........and I don't care.

LOL..That first preseason game is the only chance we've had to get a look at he tinhorns high powered offense..LOL

Quote:Osweiler has that Chad Henne trait; throwing short of the sticks on 3rd down.

Reminded me of Matt Schaub. 

The offense looked pretty bad. Not going to lie, not going to make excuses. 

Fingers crossed, praying to baby Jesus... it's got to get better. It just has to. 

ImATexan

Osweiler is garbage. The Broncos got him out of the team as soon as 90 year old Manning was healthy again and everyone aside from that dumb Rick Smith knows why it seems.

He  had his pick of one of the franchise QB's from 2014. He had TWO shots at Derek Carr but at least they have an injury prone DE and an average guard from that year...  :teehee:  :teehee:

I don't think there were any franchise QBs in the 2014 draft. 

ImATexan

Quote:I don't think there were any franchise QBs in the 2014 draft. 
Well it had 5 QB's better than that clown the Texans are paying that ridiculous contract to.

I'd take Bortles, Bridgewater, Carr, Garoppolo or McCarron over Osweiler.

Slow your roll, homie.

If the Texans had Blake Bortles, I GUARANTEE YOU that the fans would be talking Superbowl.
Shock the world

Quote:If the Texans had Blake Bortles, I GUARANTEE YOU that the fans would be talking Superbowl.

And rightfully so. With BB5 they'd have gotten double digit wins in 2015 and easily gotten past the wildcard round of the playoffs.

Quote:I'm going to boldly predict that Tennessee finishes 2nd place in the division this year.

Not a chance unless Luck gets hurt. He'll have them 8-8 at the worst.

Quote:If the Texans had Blake Bortles, I GUARANTEE YOU that the fans would be talking Superbowl.

We've been talking SuperbOwl since Sage Rosenfels... well, we took a step back when we signed Hoyer, but other than that, we're "always" talking SuperbOwl. 

ImATexan