Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ramsey trolling the Cowboys

Looks like Ramsey is itching to get some action. I think he was bored and wanted to taunt the Cowboys some. If his play can keep up with the taunting, I'll take it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I didn't take that as salty at all. He felt like he should have gone #1 overall.

It sucks to even think that he wants to be a Cowboys instead of a Jaguar.

I think some of y'all are reading to much into what he said.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

https://youtu.be/RAA1xgTTw9w
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:I think some of y'all are reading to much into what he said.

Seriously. Good lord.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Hmmm. Ramsey just having a lil fun nothing serious.. But its not a good look for him. Ramsey right now needs to just prove he was worth the top 5 pick... No talking or twitting just proving..

Quote:It sucks to even think that he wants to be a Cowboys instead of a Jaguar.
Did he say that? How did you infer that?

You people...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

lol. This is such a non story and its shocking in the midst of football returning this even made a news worthy article. It didn't, biggest non story of the year imo. 

Quote:You people...

[Image: 2ik72oj.jpg]

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Did he say that? How did you infer that?

I was just giving my thoughts.

So many bad takes in this thread. I remember hearing that the Cowboys had pretty much guaranteed Jalen that he would be the selection if they had the chance, only to see them take Zeke instead. I'm sure that didn't feel good. As long as his plays to his ability he will have no problem ring well loved here. Great fanbaae that's loyal and hungry for a winner.
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Quote:So many bad takes in this thread. I remember hearing that the Cowboys had pretty much guaranteed Jalen that he would be the selection if they had the chance, only to see them take Zeke instead. I'm sure that didn't feel good. As long as his plays to his ability he will have no problem ring well loved here. Great fanbaae that's loyal and hungry for a winner.

That's fine and all but right now he sounds like a butt hurt diva. The best thing he could do is play like a number 1 and make everyone regret passing. Talking trash on Twitter is cheap. It's unbecoming.

Quote:To be honest with you if I was a high requested NFL player and got stuck with going to a losing team like the Jags I would be a little salty to. The good thing about Ramsey is he will still play his tail off and if we start winning the mentality will change.
If you are a high draft pick, you re going to losing team anyway. 

Quote:That's fine and all but right now he sounds like a butt hurt diva.

Says who? You? He didn't come across like that to me at all.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:That's fine and all but right now he sounds like a butt hurt diva. The best thing he could do is play like a number 1 and make everyone regret passing. Talking trash on Twitter is cheap. It's unbecoming.
i agree thats it's kinda a weird thing to say. It's one of those comments that really could be seen as a negative from both sides, jags because it seems like he's upset for not going to the cowboys and cowboys for the obvious reason. probably would have better if he kept his mouth shut but im not really worried about it

. just hoping he comes out banging in the next game.

Quote:[Image: 2ik72oj.jpg]

You never go full Byron Leftown.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Says who? You? He didn't come across like that to me at all.

Well to each his own. He sounds disgruntled to me. He's been acting stand offish since he got to jville. At first i liked his fire. But now it seems like jealousy and malcontent.

Quote:i agree thats it's kinda a weird thing to say. It's one of those comments that really could be seen as a negative from both sides, jags because it seems like he's upset for not going to the cowboys and cowboys for the obvious reason. probably would have better if he kept his mouth shut but im not really worried about it

. just hoping he comes out banging in the next game.

I agree with this. First time I read it my thought was it almost sounds like he wanted to be a cowboy more. Hopefully that's just reading too far into it.