Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ramsey trolling the Cowboys

@jalenramsey Man I miss track lol.. I love watching the Olympics! Records and history!!

Well crap. Sounds like he'd rather go back into track than play in Jax....

That's what you all sound like right now.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:@jalenramsey Man I miss track lol.. I love watching the Olympics! Records and history!!

Well crap. Sounds like he'd rather go back into track than play in Jax....

That's what you all sound like right now.

Man it sounds like he rather be anywhere other than Jax right now.

Quote:Man it sounds like he rather be anywhere other than Jax right now.
I think you are confusing Ramsey with the voices in your head.

Yall really don't understand the competitor Ramsey is.

Quote:I think you are confusing Ramsey with the voices in your head.

Did you hear that!??!

Quote:Man it sounds like he rather be anywhere other than Jax right now.

Now you sound like Rashean27Mathis.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Now you sound like Rashean27Mathis.

Calm down I'm just clownin. But Ramsey is sending some mixed signals. What's he going to act like when it's time to re-up?

Of course he would rather play for the dallas cowboys, any reasonable player would

GO Jaguars
;

Some of you read way too much into things.

MJD picked the number 32 just to rub in the fact that every team passed on him. Didn't make him play like a diva.

Quote:Of course he would rather play for the dallas cowboys, any reasonable player would
why would any player want to play for a meddlesome owner 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:why would any player want to play for a meddlesome owner 
Big stage, big market, popularity, the history behind the organization, etc...

I don't give a [BLEEP] about the Cowboys, but I can see why players do. Like I said before already, big organizations don't equal team success. The Jags are way ahead of the Cowboys and have a much brighter future.

Quote:Calm down I'm just clownin. But Ramsey is sending some mixed signals. What's he going to act like when it's time to re-up?
Pay him before his contract is up. That is if he's an elite corner in the next three years.

The worry over this is classic inferiority complex. We are going to start winning and he will be a main catalyst. If read some of the comments on this board, I might have second thoughts on playing here, sheesh.

Quote:Some of you read way too much into things.

MJD picked the number 32 just to rub in the fact that every team passed on him. Didn't make him play like a diva.

But he didn't point out the Cowboys. Ramsey made it seem like they should've picked him at 4.

He's butt hurt over it.

Quote:But he didn't point out the Cowboys. Ramsey made it seem like they should've picked him at 4.

He's butt hurt over it.

Anyone projected as the #1 prospect who isn't picked first will be "butt-hurt"...

Bunch of butt hurt fans complaining about a player being butt hurt. This is really amusing.

Quote:Bunch of butt hurt fans complaining about a player being butt hurt. This is really amusing.
Because this team has a history of getting players that really don't want to play here and tank it in the process to show their displeasure for this city and franchise. Hugh Douglas, Drayton Florence, Jerry Porter, and Aaron Ross. Do i need to say more to make my point? 

Quote:why would any player want to play for a meddlesome owner 

Why would any player pick the Jags over Cowboys? that owner has how many rings? how many does Khan have.

People talk too much .... about Jerry Jones but Cowboys always seems to have enough talent.

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Quote:Why would any player pick the Jags over Cowboys? that owner has how many rings? how many does Khan have.

People talk too much .... about Jerry Jones but Cowboys always seems to have enough talent.
How many years ago Jerry Jones won those rings riding on the coat tails of jimmy Johnson? 20 yrs. Lately, the Cowboys have just as much success as the Jags but if you want to throw in popularity, big market, and the ability to play on 5 prime time games no matter the record then Dallas is the ideal football team. 

Shut your mouth and show everybody that you can play football.