Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ramsey trolling the Cowboys

Quote:Because this team has a history of getting players that really don't want to play here and tank it in the process to show their displeasure for this city and franchise. Hugh Douglas, Drayton Florence, Jerry Porter, and Aaron Ross. Do i need to say more to make my point?
So you think Ramsey will tank it because he doesn't like this city.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Also the cowgirl fans saying we're a bad team, lol. How oblivious can a fan base be? Are they still living in the dream world 70's?

They're still living in the 90s.

They thought Quincy Carter would take them to the promised land. Now, they think Elliott will run for 2000 yards and they will go to the superbowl.

And I don't blame players for preferring to play in Dallas because of the big market. Like someone else said though, once we start winning, players will want to play here. MJD grew up a Raiders fan. Jim Kelly grew up a Raider and Steelers fan. Neither ended up with their childhood team, and still had great careers.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Because this team has a history of getting players that really don't want to play here and tank it in the process to show their displeasure for this city and franchise. Hugh Douglas, Drayton Florence, Jerry Porter, and Aaron Ross. Do i need to say more to make my point? 
Tanked?

Which of these guys actually said they didn't like being here? I know Douglas and Ross made comments, but apparently they didn't like any other place either because their careers "tanked" after leaving here.

Quote:Tanked?

Which of these guys actually said they didn't like being here? I know Douglas and Ross made comments, but apparently they didn't like any other place either because their careers "tanked" after leaving here.

Also, he named nothing but free agents, not one draft pick in the bunch. How does Ramsey compare again??? I stand by the inferiority complex statement.

Quote:Well to each his own. He sounds disgruntled to me. He's been acting stand offish since he got to jville. At first i liked his fire. But now it seems like jealousy and malcontent.

Probably because he's getting torched in practice by our top notch WR corps

news flash ramsey, this isn't college and you're no longer an impact player just because you walked on the field

Florence hated the city so much he still lives here.

;

;

Quote:Probably because he's getting torched in practice by our top notch WR corps

news flash ramsey, this isn't college and you're no longer an impact player just because you walked on the field

It feels like he may have a bit of a maturity issue. Which he's what 20 - 21 years old. Not out of the ordinary. But hopefully he can learn to reign in that attitude and save the energy for the field. I'm not worried about it now but it makes you think if he's willing to call out other players on other teams in pre season is he willing to trash talk before a playoff game in the future??

Honestly, he sounds like an idiot who didn't prove himself in the league yet. Hopefully he isn't another Josh Norman who is a great player but wants to get paid way to much and is super cocky about it.

New Jersey Jaguars fan.

Some of the responses in this thread baffle me.

Which ones baffle you?

I seem to agree that he sounds a bit bitter about not getting drafted by them.  If it gives him a chip like he has something to prove, great.  It appears the responses he made after the original tweet kind of show him back tracking a bit.

(This post was last modified: 08-17-2016, 01:22 PM by JagsGooner.)

This' Ramsey tweet still a thing to look really hard into?
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:Which ones baffle you?

I seem to agree that he sounds a bit bitter about not getting drafted by them. If it gives him a chip like he has something to prove, great. It appears the responses he made after the original tweet kind of show him back tracking a bit.

The one directly above mine for starters.

There's very little good that comes from Twitter.

So, this article, the thread, and all the negativity around it comes as no surprise.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Also the cowgirl fans saying we're a bad team, lol. How oblivious can a fan base be? Are they still living in the dream world 70's?
Lol we have more playoff wins then them in the last 20 years 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

He's a kid I don't care. He ain't missing curfews and smoking weed or beating women. I'm good. Yall need to chill out. Bunch of lame middle aged men trying to project themselves onto him. I'm shleep.

A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

Just watched his locker room video from today. I don't blame the kid for avoiding interviews. Some questions are just plain stupid.

I personally am kinda iffy on him, but then I think of Marshawn Lynch, then I'm like nope, don't care. As long as he can ball. 

Quote:Just watched his locker room video from today. I don't blame the kid for avoiding interviews. Some questions are just plain stupid.

Ryan O. He's annoyed by him as much as I am.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

What does it really matter?  If he "tanks" with the Jaguars how many teams are going to be in line to snatch him up?  If he plays "lights out" then it helps the Jaguars and moves them up.  If the Jaguars become a playoff team would he really want to leave to go to a more media exposed team?

The kid will learn soon enough that this is a business and production matters.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:What does it really matter?  If he "tanks" with the Jaguars how many teams are going to be in line to snatch him up?  If he plays "lights out" then it helps the Jaguars and moves them up.  If the Jaguars become a playoff team would he really want to leave to go to a more media exposed team?

The kid will learn soon enough that this is a business and production matters.
Preach Brother

[Image: giphy.gif]