Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Corey Grant is not an NFL running back

Quote:this might be a very interesting sentence if it were readable i think a little punctuation would help some but this is only a message board so who am i to judge anybody can post anything here even if it comes out as completely illegible gibberish but that doesn't seem to stop people from not even making an attempt to make something readable this may be off topic also but speed isn't the end all for a football player actually can this statement even be considered a sentence it just seems to be a random string of words hell I find it difficult just to type this poorly
i may be the only one who could read this but u sir have pancake nipples

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I heard that he can turn off the lights and be in bed before the room even gets dark.  

Quote:I heard that he can turn off the lights and be in bed before the room even gets dark.  

Hardy har har.

Btw, I noticed another example of how his speed comes in handy. On the return to start out the drive that ended with the Hayes Pullard INT, the Bengals KR managed to get beyond the coverage. He would have been gone for the TD, only Corey was able to chase him down from behind and made the tackle. The KR didn't even get all that far, and it was an impressive tackle to boot. He's just so much faster than everyone else on the field.

'02

Quote:Hardy har har.

Btw, I noticed another example of how his speed comes in handy. On the return to start out the drive that ended with the Hayes Pullard INT, the Bengals KR managed to get beyond the coverage. He would have been gone for the TD, only Corey was able to chase him down from behind and made the tackle. The KR didn't even get all that far, and it was an impressive tackle to boot. He's just so much faster than everyone else on the field.

I saw that, he closed quickly and stopped a TD. I thought for sure the returner was going to score

Quote:Guys that deep on the depth chart often make the team on their special teams coverage ability. Frankly, I don't know if he even plays kickoff coverage or punt coverage, but if you want to know if he's going to make the team, you need to take a look at that.

^ This

Quote:I noticed another example of how his speed comes in handy. On the return to start out the drive that ended with the Hayes Pullard INT, the Bengals KR managed to get beyond the coverage. He would have been gone for the TD, only Corey was able to chase him down from behind and made the tackle. The KR didn't even get all that far, and it was an impressive tackle to boot. He's just so much faster than everyone else on the field.

^ Because this

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2016, 01:59 PM by jagherd.)

He's a "weapon" to have. I don't think he'll ever be an offensive weapon/threat like some people do.

He'll be a weapon on Punt coverage and Kick coverage teams. Maybe, mmaaaayyybeeee, as a retuner, idk. Kick coverage is where he is best served, and a good player to have there because of that speed.

In the game thread I posted saying "Wow look how fast he moved on that kneel" , he then had a nice return straight after and shut me up.

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2016, 06:01 PM by Setsuna00.)

Quote:I heard that he can turn off the lights and be in bed before the room even gets dark.  
[Image: giphy_zpsyvx5idna.gif]

A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up