Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Corey Grant is not an NFL running back

What Rico said.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:What Rico said.

I said something right?  I need to stop posting while I'm hot.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

He has very poor lateral agility.

But if the line can open up a lane straight down the field - look out baby!

But can he play center?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:He has very poor lateral agility.

But if the line can open up a lane straight down the field - look out baby!

My favorite part is when he runs directly into the back of his blockers on kick-offs. 

He just does it so fast.

Quote:My favorite part is when he runs directly into the back of his blockers on kick-offs.

He just does it so fast.
he fast tho, all that matters

LOL yall funny. I have no idea who yall are talking about but this is entertaining! :yes:

A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

I know its off topic but wasnt it broussard who could supposedly run all the way down on kickoffs an catch the ball before they did i remember some one bein talked about in ask vic just cant remember who

Quote:LOL yall funny. I have no idea who yall are talking about but this is entertaining! :yes:

This one dude, who scored an impressive 11 touchdowns in his career at Auburn, is the next Barry Sanders or Darren Sproles. He's sitting 4th on the depth chart, but believe me, he good.
No commercial messages in sigs

Sign Karlos Williams.

Quote:Sign Karlos Williams...

...up for an eating competition.

(This post was last modified: 08-23-2016, 10:21 AM by NewJagOrder.)

Based on the title of this post, you are completely wrong.  Corey Grant is on an NFL team and is listed as a RB.  IMO, he is not as bad as some people make him out to be, nor is he as good as others see him.  Yes he is fast, but he's not starting material.  I think that the coaches need to find ways to utilize his strengths in certain situations. 

Quote:This one dude, who scored an impressive 11 touchdowns in his career at Auburn, is the next Barry Sanders or Darren Sproles. He's sitting 4th on the depth chart, but believe me, he good.
:thanks: So he's Jeff Demps but worse?

A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(This post was last modified: 08-24-2016, 08:22 AM by RicoTx.)

Quote:I know its off topic but wasnt it broussard who could supposedly run all the way down on kickoffs an catch the ball before they did i remember some one bein talked about in ask vic just cant remember who

this might be a very interesting sentence if it were readable i think a little punctuation would help some but this is only a message board so who am i to judge anybody can post anything here even if it comes out as completely illegible gibberish but that doesn't seem to stop people from not even making an attempt to make something readable this may be off topic also but speed isn't the end all for a football player actually can this statement even be considered a sentence it just seems to be a random string of words  hell I find it difficult just to type this poorly

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:this might be a very interesting sentence if it were readable i think a little punctuation would help some but this is only a message board so who am i to judge anybody can post anything here even if it comes out as completely illegible gibberish but that doesn't seem to stop people from not even making an attempt to make something readable this may be off topic also but speed isn't the end all for a football player actually can this statement even be considered a sentence it just seems to be a random string of words hell I find it difficult just to type this poorly

When you pass out, that is when the sentence ends.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:this might be a very interesting sentence if it were readable i think a little punctuation would help some but this is only a message board so who am i to judge anybody can post anything here even if it comes out as completely illegible gibberish but that doesn't seem to stop people from not even making an attempt to make something readable this may be off topic also but speed isn't the end all for a football player actually can this statement even be considered a sentence it just seems to be a random string of words  hell I find it difficult just to type this poorly

Edited by Rico... he accidentally slipped a period or comma in there lol

That block of text made me dizzy just reading it... well done.

PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

Quote:Not sure why yall jocking Sleepy Robinson soo much.. He havent looked impressive at all..

Sleepy Robinson. Good one. Plus 2 points for you.

Quote:{ Sign Karlos Williams } ...up for an eating competition.

And 2 points for you as well

Quote:I don't get all the love around here.  Yes he's fast, but that's where it ends for him as a running back.  He's got no moves, no wiggle, can't break a tackle even against players that won't make the 53.  I'll probably get some hate here, but I said it last year and I'm saying it again, I've watched football for a long time, he doesn't have it.  If they think KO returner is solely important enough to keep him, that's his only shot.  I believe that's why they played him so much last night, to see if he's got it as a RB.  He doesn't.
You are correct. I am a Auburn fan and have followed him for a few years now. Straight line fastest RB i have ever seen. Open field he is a terror. But just as a RB no way as you said no wiggle

Guys that deep on the depth chart often make the team on their special teams coverage ability.   Frankly, I don't know if he even plays kickoff coverage or punt coverage, but if you want to know if he's going to make the team, you need to take a look at that.