Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Might Yannick be the jewel of the draft class?

Welp

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2016, 10:43 PM by BklynJag.)

Quote:I will revisit your mom.

Wow,my mom is dead. Thats very mature.

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2016, 10:44 PM by BklynJag.)

Quote:You're just saying this to say it.... Come on man.

No, thats my opinion. Dont have to like it.

Quote:No, thats my opinion. Dont have to like it.
And you're basing this off of what? One pre season game?

Quote:And you're basing this off of what? One pre season game?
Is he a terp?

lol at Yannick being better than Fowler.

Fowler is on another planet. He is a special player that just screams 10 sacks.

Quote:Is he a terp?
Yannick?

He a Terp.

Quote:And you're basing this off of what? One pre season game?

No, wasnt a big fan of drafting him and add on the ACL tear it doesn't help.

I thought tonight he looked slow and lost. Will see i guess.

Quote:No, wasnt a big fan of drafting him and add on the ACL tear it doesn't help.

I thought tonight he looked slow and lost. Will see i guess.
So the ACL year is holding him back? Fowler dominating camp does nothing for you

I'm usually not one to jump on you but this is just dumb. I love Yannick more than anyone (outside of Knarn) due to my MD allegiance but even I know Fowler is the stud.

Yannick can be very good but he hasn't shown as much as Fowler.

Quote:Yannick?

He a Terp.
no the " Yannik will be better than Fowler" guy. Shows a lot of support in Yannik

Quote:So the ACL year is holding him back? Fowler dominating camp does nothing for you

I'm usually not one to jump on you but this is just dumb. I love Yannick more than anyone (outside of Knarnn) due to my MD allegiance but even I know Fowler is the stud.

Yannick can be very good but he hasn't shown as much as Fowler.

Damn Skippy! Yannick is my dude!
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

But Yannick is no Fowler. Fowler has the potential to be an annual 15+ sack a year guy.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Yannick barely played and sacked Fitz. Nice to see.
Shock the world

Quote:But Yannick is no Fowler. Fowler has the potential to be an annual 15+ sack a year guy.
Fowler looked lost tonight

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Ngakoue looked right at home rushing like he did in Maryland

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2016, 01:04 AM by knarnn.)

Quote:Fowler looked lost tonight

Meh. It's his first game under the lights in over a year. I'll give him a pass based on what we've seen in camp so far.

Quote:We will revisit this thread.

Should we re-visit some other threads as well?

Quote:Ruff. Just how your mother likes it Trebek.

Don't blow up my spot Connery.

Quote:Should we re-visit some other threads as well?

Go ahead.

I don't see Yannick being better than Fowler in terms of a complete DE. His talent lies in getting to the QB so I suppose there's a chance he ends up being a better pass rusher than Fowler but I just don't see it long term.