Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Might Yannick be the jewel of the draft class?

Quote:Ill be the first to say it..... He will end up better than Fowler.

Other than just your usual takes of being contrary, what do you base this on? He may very well be, but a lot of folks 2 years ago also thought hurns would be better than Robinson because nothing. Can you explain the reasoning?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Other than just your usual takes of being contrary, what do you base this on? He may very well be, but a lot of folks 2 years ago also thought hurns would be better than Robinson because nothing. Can you explain the reasoning?

Didn't like Fowler coming out of college. Do not think he plays the run very well. Add the ACL injury and he looked very slow last night. Yes i know its one game.

And to the people who says hes tearing up training camp, remember what oline hes going against. Maybe im wrong or not, its just my opinion.

Quote:Didn't like Fowler coming out of college. Do not think he plays the run very well. Add the ACL injury and he looked very slow last night. Yes i know its one game.

And to the people who says hes tearing up training camp, remember what oline hes going against. Maybe im wrong or not, its just my opinion.

Ok then

I guess people see what they want to see.  I take it with a grain of salt, because some people are just born to be unhappy.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Didn't like Fowler coming out of college. Do not think he plays the run very well. Add the ACL injury and he looked very slow last night. Yes i know its one game.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...r-vonesque

"He'll be better than Fowler, heard it here first, we'll revisit this thread."

Then,

"It's just my opinion, maybe I'm wrong maybe not."

Talk about shotgunning.

Quote:"He'll be better than Fowler, heard it here first, we'll revisit this thread."

Then,

"It's just my opinion, maybe I'm wrong maybe not."

Talk about shotgunning.

[Image: backpedal.gif]

I demand you pay me attention!

You all need to know how much smarter I am than you!

Am I doing that right?
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Bumping thread to readdress something many of us have noticed from Yannick thus far.  His ability to bend.  

I'm really looking forward to seeing him get home with this move at some point this season. He didn't quite make it home in this GIF but Winston did make an errant throw that Gratz picked off after it was tipped. Maybe feeling the pressure, maybe not.

Either way -  I think he'll be very good rotation at LEO. 

[Image: 2i1jksn.jpg]

Didn't Yannick stay on his senior year to become more complete and efficient as a pass rusher to improve his draft stock? And Edsall and Stewart (his coaches at Maryland), had coaching experience with decent NFL defenses in the past. 

As such, it wouldn't be crazy if Yannick surprises people. 

Also, the more pass rushing talents we have the better, because you need them in waves and it is really hard to retain all of them long term.

Quote:Bumping thread to readdress something many of us have noticed from Yannick thus far.  His ability to bend.  

I'm really looking forward to seeing him get home with this move at some point this season. He didn't quite make it home in this GIF but Winston did make an errant throw that Gratz picked off after it was tipped. Maybe feeling the pressure, maybe not.

Either way -  I think he'll be very good rotation at LEO. 

Another point that is evident in that GIF; look at the double team that Malik is handling.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Another point that is evident in that GIF; look at the double team that Malik is handling.

Yep, his presence will give our edge rushers 1 on 1 opportunities, Von Miller & Demarcus Ware are great (HOF worthy) pass rushers, but the anyone that doesn't believe the presence of Malik helped doesn't know what they're talking about.

Quote:Yep, his presence will give our edge rushers 1 on 1 opportunities, Von Miller & Demarcus Ware are great (HOF worthy) pass rushers, but the anyone that doesn't believe the presence of Malik helped doesn't know what they're talking about.
the presence of a healthy Marks will be huge as well

Quote:the presence of a healthy Marks will be huge as well

Definitely, he looked amazing last week, the knee looks to be 100%, at this point it's just about him trusting it. 

Quote:Definitely, he looked amazing last week, the knee looks to be 100%, at this point it's just about him trusting it. 

His first step was so fast against Tampa. He borderline looked like he was jumping offsides he was so quick off the snap.

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Bumping thread to readdress something many of us have noticed from Yannick thus far. His ability to bend.

Either way - I think he'll be very good rotation at LEO.

Nice post.

Gotta believe Winston felt that some. Those little things count. For a 3rd round pick, he's really making quite the impression already.

Malik Jackson getting doubled. Love it. We should have Ramsey/Colvin blitzes all day.
Shock the world

Quote:His first step was so fast against Tampa. He borderline looked like he was jumping offsides he was so quick off the snap.

Yeah and is crazy because in the first game and scrimmage, he wasn't looking like himself, then all of a sudden, he's bursting through the line like a missile. Love it cause Marks is the man.
Shock the world

Quote:Yeah and is crazy because in the first game and scrimmage, he wasn't looking like himself, then all of a sudden, he's bursting through the line like a missile. Love it cause Marks is the man.

He wants Malik's $90 million lol

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2016, 12:15 PM by jaxjags625.)

If we just get an above average pass rush, out defense will be on fire.
Shock the world

I have his quote in my sig...no need to refer back to this thread.

A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up