Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who is the most un-American slugs?
ISIS - There is no such thing as ISIL. That was some stupid creation of obummer.
al-queda
The lamestream media. ie: Pmsnbc
Scumbag communist liberal vermin
Corn
Blank #2
[Show Results]

Who Is The Most Un-American?

This should be an easy one for any red-blooded American with a single ounce of patriotism in them.

Then again, it's like an IQ test. We'll see who is too numb minded to answer correctly.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Corn

Illegal Mexican street corn

So delicious but so naughty

Quote:Illegal Mexican street corn

So delicious but so naughty
So true.

This vegetable stand on my way home from work is opening soon. They have the best corn.

This thread kind of goes over "the line".

A better poll would have been about who somebody thinks is more dangerous, the current President or ISIS.

The people in the linked article are the future folks.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I kinda want some ice cream 

Quote:This should be an easy one for any red-blooded American with a single ounce of patriotism in them.
No kidding. That Blank #2 is a real [BLEEP], definitely the worst of the worst.

Hmmmm, the first 3 answers were all created by america so not them.

Wow. This what defines an American?

Wonder where and how the OP served? PTSD is a tough thing for many.

Or just a John Wayne movie expert.

Clearly..a visit with Dr.Phil is in order.
Blakes Life Matters

I was expecting to see some members of this forum as choices.

Quote:I was expecting to see some members of this forum as choices.

Afraid to see your name on the list? Russia is our enemy, you know Wink

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2017, 07:25 AM by Caldrac.)

None of the above. The biggest problem in today's world in general is the financial institutions that are dictating the money supply and monopolizing control by financially backing and rigging issues on a world wide scale which leads to cause and effect resolutions that they benefit from no matter who comes out on top. 

The most Un-American thing that exists is full-on blowhards who take everything the Government has to say literally and for the truth and gospel. Regardless of whether or not you're some foolish conservative, liberal, democrat or republican. You're all apart of the problem. Because a country divided is EXACTLY what the ownership class of this country and other countries WANTS. 

You're actually a prime example of what's wrong with this country today sir. 

Sad but true. If every problem we have in front of us looks like a nail than we can only use a hammer to resolve them. That's only going to get us so far. Right now we just see the same rinse and repeat politics. The can keeps getting kicked down further along the dirt road. Eventually that dirt road is going to lead us all over a cliff. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

You.

Quote:You.

Maybe you mean Unstable. Clearly there are some deep issues here.
Blakes Life Matters

The politics thread had gone downhill significantly since the conventions.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:The politics thread had gone downhill significantly since the conventions.
It's a Breitbart comments section at this point. 

It had to be corn, even tho theres nothing more American than corn. Except Chuck Norris. And Eagles. And huge trucks.

Guess this account is the one now? Rip HR86 2010-2017.

Quote:It had to be corn, even tho theres nothing more American than corn. Except Chuck Norris. And Eagles. And huge trucks.

Thanks to the prevalent American addiction to corn syrup, even corn has lost it's positive image.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:You.

Boy, howdy.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]