Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars-Panthers Trade?

Quote: 

Fill in the blank...

1. Browns - Myles Garrett

2. 49ers - Jamal Adams

3. Bears - Solomon Thomas

4. Panthers (trade with Jaguars) - Leonard Fournette

5. Titans - Marcus Lattimore

6. Jets - Deshone Watson

7. Chargers - Malik Hooker

8. Jaguars (trade with Panthers) - _______________

Trade back to 12 with Cleveland so they can get a QB, Jaguars take Lamp at 12, get 3 second round picks, take Mahomes, njoku, Dawkins. Call it a day cause you won the draft Wink

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2017, 01:29 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:I hope you are being sarcastic if nothing else.
He has power and nothing else. Speed means nothing if constantly tripped up at the line.

Show me the plays he excells against good teams with out his full back leading the way?

Cause both Petterson and Jackson. Could make something out of nothing.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:He has power and nothing else. Speed means nothing if constantly tripped up at the line.

Show me the plays he excells against good teams with out his full back leading the way?

Cause both Petterson and Jackson. Could make something out of nothing.
You can't average 6.5 by being constantly tripped at the line.....two years in a row. Good gosh you are clueless.

He does compare to AP based on his physical stature and way he plays, but he reminds me a lot of Deuce McAlister in running style at the pro level.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

I think I remember reading somewhere that Peterson's stats are waaaaay better when running behind a FB, but I am having trouble finding it.

Quote:You can't average 6.5 by being constantly tripped at the line.....two years in a row. Good gosh you are clueless.

He does compare to AP based on his physical stature and way he plays, but he reminds me a lot of Deuce McAlister in running style at the pro level.

So where are the plays of him running against good d with out the fullback again? I don't see them.

Just more nonsense. With no proof.

#Gojags

Quote:So where are the plays of him running against good d with out the fullback again? I don't see them.

Just more nonsense. With no proof.
The burden of proof is not on me. I watched the guy for three years and he is a one of a kind type player. 

;

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2017, 01:37 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:I think I remember reading somewhere that Peterson's stats are waaaaay better when running behind a FB, but I am having trouble finding it.

The point is. Petterson did many times with lack of help. Fournette hasn't.

#Gojags

Quote:The burden of proof is not on me. I watched the guy for three years and he is a one of a kind type player.

So no substance. Just I watched him. So with our current line. And a Rookie Fullback. He will excel. I can't wait to see this.

#Gojags

Quote:The point is. Petterson did many times with lack of help. Fournette hasn't.

No, LSU went no FB a bunch. Fournette can and did create, again, you can't average back to back 6.5 average otherwise.

Quote:So no substance. Just I watched him. So with our current line. And a Rookie Fullback. He will excel. I can't wait to see this.
A ton of tape out there. Go look at it. I played for 16 years and coaching now for another almost 17. I have seen a ton of talent. Fournette is special.

;

But back to topic at hand. Since no concrete proof. Trading back to 8 could be good. At that point Howard be a nice pick.

Allen would be great value if slid. And still too early for a lineman. Cook be nice here or Mccafery.

#Gojags

Quote:No, LSU went no FB a bunch. Fournette can and did create, again, you can't average back to back 6.5 average otherwise.

A ton of tape out there. Go look at it. I played for 16 years and coaching now for another almost 17. I have seen a ton of talent. Fournette is special.

Fournette is Larry Johnson of the NBA. A lot of hype and nothing else.

#Gojags

Quote:Fournette is Larry Johnson of the NBA. A lot of hype and nothing else.
of the NBA? Fournette is pulling a Charlie Ward on us and going to the NBA... he seems short. 

I see some Peterson and Campbell in there but I see a lot of Brandon Jacobs and thats why I think he will be the pick. He's not quite as big and he's a bit faster but that size/speed combo is there. 

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

Quote:So no substance. Just I watched him. So with our current line. And a Rookie Fullback. He will excel. I can't wait to see this.

You realize you're arguing with someone who coaches, and not just your average jawing mb member, right?

Excuse me if I trust his eyes better than yours.

I'd wager your eyes aren't any better than your typing.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2017, 02:26 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:No, LSU went no FB a bunch. Fournette can and did create, again, you can't average back to back 6.5 average otherwise.

I respect ya would know as a coach. But being a coach?

Would you put him above Sanders, Taylor, Payton, Walker,AP if any were coming out of college at same time?

There is a good comparison of him and Howard on the Bears. Is he much better than Howard?

For him to be special. He has to be in the likes of those talented backs.

Here is the deal. When Gurley came out his last year Chubb's exceled.

Now Fournette is coming out Gouice exceled. Is this a mere oversight?

The point is. Is he that special that can excel in any system?

Or is it the system that makes him better than he is?

Love to see where you rank him as a coach amongst the greats. And to look back in a few years. Regardless of if goes on Jags or not.

And see what happens. It be fun.

Cause I am not a coach and see Watson as special. in the likes of Cunningham and Elway and Kelly etc.

And I could very well be wrong. But I also believe it is easy to fall in love with a player. And over see things. Or maybe some of us are just visionaries.

I respect what ya do. Just curious where he stands amongst the greats. And what makes ya see him as that special.

#Gojags

Quote:You can't average 6.5 by being constantly tripped at the line.....two years in a row. Good gosh you are clueless.

Deuce is the name that a lot of people compared AP too.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

You just posted in another thread, a link, that you call "right on the money" it is a scouting report on fournette, talking about how he is a great talent, that he "creates" yards with his power, instead of with insane agility, like barry sanders.

You clearly can't read. It's probably about time you get banned, too many threads are full of this crap. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

It's weird to me that you put Cunningham in with Elway and Kelly. Cunningham was okay but... great? ehhh Outside of that one season with Randy Moss, he was never a first team all pro. Never led the league in tds or yards, 80ish passer rating. He was okay. 

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2017, 02:44 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:It's weird to me that you put Cunningham in with Elway and Kelly. Cunningham was okay but... great? ehhh Outside of that one season with Randy Moss, he was never a first team all pro. Never led the league in tds or yards, 80ish passer rating. He was okay.
Cunningham paved the way for guys like Vick. He also was really great. The issue was no instant replay. And was screwed in Dallas and other places by refs.

All three of those qbs were special. In my eyes. For different reasons. I also have mentioned brady.

What all three of those qbs did was during prime time made plays. And were Clutch qbs. To say Cunningham was not.

Must of not seen the outrageous amount of flags called back. After great plays. Due to no instant replay and no challenges.

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2017, 02:47 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:You just posted in another thread, a link, that you call "right on the money" it is a scouting report on fournette, talking about how he is a great talent, that he "creates" yards with his power, instead of with insane agility, like barry sanders.

You clearly can't read. It's probably about time you get banned, too many threads are full of this crap.
Or? Is it every time I change the subject others bring it back to lead back to that conversation.

And banned for what? Having a different opinion than yours? Politics much?

I talked about other candidates and yet brought back to this. And where I did that was in a Fournette thread.

So no take ya personal vendetta or agenda and shove it. There is a ignore button. I have used it on several posters.

I can add ya to that list. No problem.

#Gojags

Quote:Cunningham paved the way for guys like Vick. He also was really great. The issue was no instant replay. And was screwed in Dallas and other places by refs.

All three of those qbs were special. In my eyes. For different reasons. I also have mentioned brady.

And being banned for what? For an opinion different than yours? Politics much?

What all three of those qbs did was during prime time made plays. And were Clutch qbs. To say Cunningham was not.

Must of not seen the outrageous amount of flags called back. After great plays. Due to no instant replay and no challenges.
You're blaming Cunningham's average production on not having instant replay? Is that a joke? 

If Cunningham is so clutch, why is his playoff passer rating a dismal 74?  Why was his playoff record 3-6? 

Good thing he "paved the way for vick"... what a career Vick had... If you're going to go there, just say it, the only reason for the fondness is his race. Statistics wise, he is a lot like Trent Green who nobody gives a crap about anymore. 

If I didn't know any better, I would think you're a bit obsessed with race, that's one of the lenses you judge players on despite your protests.