Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Training Camp Twitter Thread

Quote:Lol how, by stating the truth?

As been said numerous times, it's 99% doom and gloom 1% meh with you.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I've seen no indication from the team that they plan to use Jack at OTTO.
I've been saying this for weeks, but some still think they should start him on the strong side. 

It a'int gonna happen.  Meanwhile, Skuta's looking pretty good over there. 

Quote:I haven't seen you post one positive only comment, like, ever. It's either negative or one that starts out positive but ends up negative. If this is you stating truth, can you please just start lying ??

There hasn't been many things to be positive about so... If you can't handle the truth go cry some place else.

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Anyone else on here follow Telvin on Instagram? Dude always seems so hyped to practice and be in meeting rooms, seems like a cool dude.

Quote:Lol how, by stating the truth?

Quote:There hasn't been many things to be positive about so... If you can't handle the truth go cry some place else.

[Image: you-cant-handle-axdpv3.jpg]

Quote:[Image: you-cant-handle-axdpv3.jpg]

Is that suppose to be funny or is it just a pathetic attemp at trying to get me mad?.

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Quote:Is that suppose to be funny or is it just a pathetic attemp at trying to get me mad?.

It's meant to be funny.  You should acknowledge the fact that you and bklyn guy are consistently the most pessimistic posters around here, and then maybe you can laugh at it. 

Quote:It's meant to be funny. You should acknowledge the fact that you and bklyn guy are consistently the most pessimistic posters around here, and then maybe you can laugh at it.

Im sorry for thinking that i dont want my QB to get killed, which is where its heading and anyone thats says otherwise is drinking some teal koolaid. The left side is in trouble.

Quote:Im sorry for thinking that i dont want my QB to get killed, which is where its heading and anyone thats says otherwise is drinking some teal koolaid. The left side is in trouble.

Apology accepted.

Quote:It's meant to be funny.  You should acknowledge the fact that you and bklyn guy are consistently the most pessimistic posters around here, and then maybe you can laugh at it. 

Pessimistic? lol. I guess you don't know the word "realistic" and its meaning.

Quote:Pessimistic? lol. I guess you don't know the word "realistic" and its meaning.

You're proving my point. Comments you see as "realistic" are viewed by most as "pessimistic."

You obviously aren't ready to have a light-hearted laugh about it. 

That's too bad.  

I guess someone has to wear the panties previously worn by TMD.

Quote:I guess someone has to wear the panties previously worn by TMD.
Sounds very unsanitary.  Sick

Quote:Sounds very unsanitary.  Sick
Some people wear it with pride apparently...

Quote:You're proving my point. Comments you see as "realistic" are viewed by most as "pessimistic." That's not my problem. My posts ARE realistic but of course when 95% of the people here are as delusional as Hero of the Day and Jagsfan24 (or whatever his name is) they are gonna see it as pessimistic, that's their problem, not mine.

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NYC4jags" data-cid="782874" data-time="1470784613">
<div>
You're proving my point. Comments you see as "realistic" are viewed by most as "pessimistic." That's not my problem. My posts ARE realistic but of course when 95% of the people here are as delusional as Hero of the Day and Jagsfan24 (or whatever his name is) they are gonna see it as pessimistic, that's their problem, not mine.

</div>
</blockquote>
You're probably right. It's way more likely that 95% of the posters are delusional and you're the one with clarity on the matter.  

Quote:You're probably right. It's way more likely that 95% of the posters are delusional and you're the one with clarity on the matter.  

Already happened with Gene Smith, it will happen again with Bradley.

You don't know how much I enjoyed that Gene Smith era, and it was thanks to you guys and all your insults, sarcasm, name calling etc etc.

Quote:You're probably right. It's way more likely that 95% of the posters are delusional and you're the one with clarity on the matter.  
There are some well-documented psychological conditions that explain his line of thinking. 

It's ok, there won't be any room on the Khan Express with all the bandwagoners trying to jump on...

Quote:HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Thank you, thank you. I'll he here all week. Remember to tip your waitress, try the veal!
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Let's just all make sure that no one ever has a good time.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!