Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Training Camp Twitter Thread

Quote:ANybody care to interpret this for me?

We might be here till next year doing that...
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Apparently Ramsey hasn't talked to the media at all yesterday...

And today he made the media wait for an hour before he finally talked.

Kind of weird for a rookie to behave that way.

I'm hoping that he's too focused to deal with the media

Quote:I'm hoping that he's too focused to deal with the media

It's July, it's training camp. Taking 5 minutes at the end of practice to talk to media isn't about being focused.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:It's July, it's training camp. Taking 5 minutes at the end of practice to talk to media isn't about being focused.

If not talking to the media turns out to be Ramsey's biggest flaw, I'll take it.

Quote:It's July, it's training camp. Taking 5 minutes at the end of practice to talk to media isn't about being focused.
Why does it matter? 

I'm sure there's more to it than Ramsey trying to antagonize the media.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran'>[Image: 05c384a89ebb1b1a849ff289404e3d64_normal.jpeg]</a>
<div>
<div><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran'>Ryan O'Halloran</a> [Image: VerifiedTwitter_Icon.png]<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran'>@ryanohalloran</a>
#Jaguars blog -- Day 2 camp report. bit.ly/2aD5IXa
</div>
</div>
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Why does it matter?

None of this really matters, yet we have 10 pages about training camp already.

You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:None of this really matters, yet we have 10 pages about training camp already.

You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.
Well I mean seeing how our guys look is kinda noteworthy and worth talking about

Whether or not someone wants to talk to the media though? Who gives a [BLEEP]

Quote:Well I mean seeing how our guys look is kinda noteworthy and worth talking about

Whether or not someone wants to talk to the media though? Who gives a [BAD WORD REMOVED]

Next time I'll make sure I pm you first before I write anything that nobody gives a crap about.

My bad.

Quote:If not talking to the media turns out to be Ramsey's biggest flaw, I'll take it.

LOL... exactly

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote: 

<div>[Image: 05c384a89ebb1b1a849ff289404e3d64_normal.jpeg]
<div>
<div>Ryan O'Halloran [Image: VerifiedTwitter_Icon.png]@ryanohalloran
#Jaguars blog -- Day 2 camp report. bit.ly/2aD5IXa
</div>
</div>

</div>

For the fan club:

"CB Demetrius McCray struggled Thursday but was better Friday with two pass break-ups. Hurns did beat him on a go route, but Henne overthrew him."

Quote:No they aren't "soft" but you are close....

There's only one word to describe them and I'm going to spell it out for you!

"S...A....W....F....T!" SAWFT!

Alright Big Cass.

Quote:Next time I'll make sure I pm you first before I write anything that nobody gives a crap about.

My bad.
Don't take it so personally there, bud. 

I just don't see why it matters whether or not someone wants to talk to the media. Some people (like Marshawn Lynch for example) just don't like talking in front of cameras. Doesn't make them any less of a good player

Quote:Don't take it so personally there, bud. 

I just don't see why it matters whether or not someone wants to talk to the media. Some people (like Marshawn Lynch for example) just don't like talking in front of cameras. Doesn't make them any less of a good player

Am I the only one old enough to remember Ricky Williams doing interviews with his helmet on?

Quote:Am I the only one old enough to remember Ricky Williams doing interviews with his helmet on?

Yes. Probably was stoned out of his gourd and used that as a deflection.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Most of our media is terrible and I wouldn't talk to them either. There's that old dude who sounds like he is wheezing, Ryan O sounds like he's never getting enough air and then the rest of the goof troop. Dempsey is the only guy worth talking to.

Well the big news is, from all reports, including reporters and players, Ramsey is looking like an absolute stud out there. Apparently, he is who we thought he was.

I'm getting pretty excited. Maybe it's the coffee.

Ramsey is an elite athlete.Can't believe San Diego and Dallas passed on him.He also has an edge about him.Little bit of an attitude,which may translate to the field.Not every player has to be "nice".

Quote:[Image: 1pcy6x.jpg]

Footballs almost here!

Looks like he's been working out
[Image: SaKG4.gif]