Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Training Camp Twitter Thread

Really interested to see how Yannick does during camp. Anyone else following him on twitter? This dude seems like he is out to prove something. He's all about getting that work in. Love the mentality...feel like he's going to be a great addition to this team.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm not really worried or concerned with how any players are doing in underwear practice... especially since we're just a few days in.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:I'm not really worried or concerned with how any players are doing in underwear practice... especially since we're just a few days in.
Lets just hope we come out unscathed with no injuries… 

@ALanguageUnique: @BigCatCountry https://t.co/WrtAH2lvTW

Here we go
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:@ALanguageUnique: @BigCatCountry https://t.co/WrtAH2lvTW

Here we go
don't scare me like that

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

4 practices straight that Beachum is the first on the field.

[Image: Erm7Zk2FNpr3-TXU.jpg]

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/Jaguars'>Jacksonville Jaguars</a> [Image: VerifiedTwitter_Icon.png]<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/Jaguars'>@Jaguars</a>
Day 4 #JaxCamp16 pic.twitter.com/qBu4TqaO5r

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco'>[Image: lptJhFF0_normal.jpeg]</a>
<div>
<div><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco'>Michael DiRocco</a> [Image: VerifiedTwitter_Icon.png]<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco'>@ESPNdirocco</a>
#Jaguars WR Marqise Lee (hamstring) will not practice tonight. DE Dante Fowler won't either, but it's a pre-planned day off.
</div>
</div>
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Looks like practice may get cut short from rain. Pictures look like dark skies
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:don't scare me like that

Hahaha I'm sorry
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:[Image: lptJhFF0_normal.jpeg]

Michael DiRocco [Image: VerifiedTwitter_Icon.png]@ESPNdirocco
#Jaguars WR Marqise Lee (hamstring) will not practice tonight. DE Dante Fowler won't either, but it's a pre-planned day off.
Well Glad I didn't make plans to attend tonight practice. I really want to see Dante Fowler live

@BigCatCountry: Roy Miller is on the field with a jersey on, but no shoulder pads. Haven't seen/heard any report on an injury
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 07-31-2016, 07:02 PM by JAXsonVIL.)

Quote:@BigCatCountry: Roy Miller is on the field with a jersey on, but no shoulder pads. Haven't seen/heard any report on an injury

I'd like to see us invest in another Nose Tackle next offseason. Nothing against big Roy. Who is good.

Quote:I'd like to see us invest in another Nose Tackle next offseason. Nothing against big Roy. Who is good.
i like abry jones as the nose as well

[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-31-2016, 07:06 PM by JAXsonVIL.)

Quote:i like abry jones as the nose as well
No doubt he's a solid player. But I'd like to see us bring a rookie in.

Quote:I'm glad he said this. It's like fans only care about offense. Like at the scrimmage every year people groan if the offense doesn't move the chains...but how about our defense who just stopped them??!

Allow me to respectfully offer a counterpoint.

Normally, I would agree with Ordrick. But right now, my main concern is Bortles getting over the last few humps. He needs to hit 60% of his passes. He needs to throw fewer INTs. He desperately has to learn to throw a fade pass into the end zone. If Bortles is the player we hope he can be, the Jags will be in the playoffs for many years to come.

Now that being said, I've been told by folks in the media who have seen Blake in practice...and they say he's doing fine, and that he's not much of a training camp stud anyway. I do remember when Gabbert excelled in camp...and tanked during the season.

On a non-Jags note, we're officially 1 week away from football games!
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:On a non-Jags note, we're officially 1 week away from football games!

So great !!!

Quote:Allow me to respectfully offer a counterpoint.

Normally, I would agree with Ordrick. But right now, my main concern is Bortles getting over the last few humps. He needs to hit 60% of his passes. He needs to throw fewer INTs. He desperately has to learn to throw a fade pass into the end zone. If Bortles is the player we hope he can be, the Jags will be in the playoffs for many years to come.

Now that being said, I've been told by folks in the media who have seen Blake in practice...and they say he's doing fine, and that he's not much of a training camp stud anyway. I do remember when Gabbert excelled in camp...and tanked during the season.
blake is better than some of the other qb's in the league so blake is just fine as is a wish other qb's get critique the same way. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

While waiting for updates, I got tweeted back by Yvette Nicole Brown... So I've got that going for me tonight.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS