Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What is the service online you can purchase to stream NFL games?

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2016, 12:14 AM by cdnjagfan14.)

I have game pass, access to 4 Ganmes at once, redzone, nfl network and every have and all playoffs, as well as the combine

Around $249.00
Jags 4 Life

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:They would have a guaranteed customer in me if they would just let me buy it. My address doesn't comply with their set up since we can have Directv we just don't want to pay for it, so it's a non-starter for me. [BAD WORD REMOVED] me off.

Exactly. I think they'd gain more revenue from new Sunday Ticket owners than revenue lost from people dumping Direct TV. Especially considering most people are getting specials where they get Sunday Ticket free with their TV service.

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Exactly. I think they'd gain more revenue from new Sunday Ticket owners than revenue lost from people dumping Direct TV. Especially considering most people are getting specials where they get Sunday Ticket free with their TV service.
They definitely need to get with the times. Too many people are cutting the cord, and that includes satellites as well, and I believe they would make serious coin if they would just let people buy a season like Game Pass but allow the games to be viewed in real time as opposed to having to wait 24 hours. That's one reason I dumped GP. Watching the games the next day just wasn't working for me. 

If we were a two income household I would be okay with getting the cheapest plan possible just for network channels or whatever, but until I finish school and become employed that's not going to happen. Antenna's don't work well where we live. Too hilly and too far from the nearest town with the main network stations. 

Quote:They definitely need to get with the times. Too many people are cutting the cord, and that includes satellites as well, and I believe they would make serious coin if they would just let people buy a season like Game Pass but allow the games to be viewed in real time as opposed to having to wait 24 hours. That's one reason I dumped GP. Watching the games the next day just wasn't working for me. 

If we were a two income household I would be okay with getting the cheapest plan possible just for network channels or whatever, but until I finish school and become employed that's not going to happen. Antenna's don't work well where we live. Too hilly and too far from the nearest town with the main network stations. 

The UK version I use is live just like Sunday Ticket. But they don't have those licensing agreements there. And with the new updates I don't think I could get it again if I update my ipad lol

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:The UK version I use is live just like Sunday Ticket. But they don't have those licensing agreements there. And with the new updates I don't think I could get it again if I update my ipad lol

You need to grab an Android device.

Quote:You need to grab an Android device.

My phone is Android. But my iPad is already jailbroken and the Game Pass is already patched. No sense in finding something new.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

FYI. DISH and NFL Network are back together. At least on my TV. :-)

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2016, 11:00 PM by Brett.)

No see I have the capability to hang a Dish but I just want to buy it online because I don't have a TV. So what do I do? What website can I use?

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2016, 11:23 PM by americus 2.0.)

Quote:No see I have the capability to hang a Dish but I just want to buy it online because I don't have a TV. So what do I do? What website can I use?
NFL Gamepass is your option but you won't be watching it in real time. It's streaming, I watched the games om my laptop, but again it's not live, you have to wait until the next day. If you're asking for something else then I don't know what to tell you.

NFL.com

Ok so I had direct TV/Sunday ticket last year and I am also a college student and live in an apartment soooo could I cancel my Sunday ticket and sign up for the college one even though I have a dish?

Quote:Ok so I had direct TV/Sunday ticket last year and I am also a college student and live in an apartment soooo could I cancel my Sunday ticket and sign up for the college one even though I have a dish?
 I called and they said" thats not what its for but i cant stop you from doing it" Ummm im a college student its for me hahaha anyways i cancelled what i had last year and got that college version instead. How do i hook it up to my PS4?

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2016, 03:58 PM by jagshype.)

Quote: I called and they said" thats not what its for but i cant stop you from doing it" Ummm im a college student its for me hahaha anyways i cancelled what i had last year and got that college version instead. How do i hook it up to my PS4?

There is a Sunday ticket app you just download just like netflix or hulu. Works pretty good. Better than the web browser version for PC that buffers way too much.

I do recommend anyone who is a college student or knows one to take advantage of this. At $100 for the year, the discount is pretty significant.

The only issue is no prime time games such as sunday, monday and thursday night games. Went ahead and got the gamepass add on as well

for game rewinds.

https://nflst.directv.com/student

So I just recently moved to Viera with my girlfriend and we opted not to get cable. What are my options for watching Jags football at home? Is there a (legal) way to stream live Jags games to my computer or anything? Or am I pretty much stuck going to a sports bar for every game? NFL.com has some kind of service but it's not totally clear how it works, and it says I can watch all live games....if they are out of market. Is Viera out-of-market for the Jags? Are there other ways to watch? Thanks ahead of time for the help.

See the thread in the NFL at Large section.

There is a thread on streaming games there, but it's mostly about using DirecTV's Sunday Ticket, which I'm thinking is ruled out in this case by their not getting cable. With that in mind, it sounds like the nfl.com's live games option is ideal for you. As I understand it, for a nominal fee you do get all games live to stream.

'02

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2016, 08:44 AM by Vicbow Rules.)

Quote:There is a thread on streaming games there, but it's mostly about using DirecTV's Sunday Ticket, which I'm thinking is ruled out in this case by their not getting cable. With that in mind, it sounds like the nfl.com's live games option is ideal for you. As I understand it, for a nominal fee you do get all games live to stream.

A fee yes, but still cheaper than buying food and drinks at a bar all year. Smile
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:There is a thread on streaming games there, but it's mostly about using DirecTV's Sunday Ticket, which I'm thinking is ruled out in this case by their not getting cable. With that in mind, it sounds like the nfl.com's live games option is ideal for you. As I understand it, for a nominal fee you do get all games live to stream.

No.

Quote:No.

No what? Did I say something wrong?

'02

Yeah the service I found on NFL.com says I can watch if they're out of market. I'm not clear on how "market" works for the televised games, is there a guide to determining if I'm out of market or not?

Quote:Yeah the service I found on NFL.com says I can watch if they're out of market. I'm not clear on how "market" works for the televised games, is there a guide to determining if I'm out of market or not?

Which service are you referring too? I think we pretty much covered all the options in the other thread.