Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What is the service online you can purchase to stream NFL games?

Quote:No what? Did I say something wrong?

The only way to legally stream live games in Florida is some version of Sunday Ticket.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Which service are you referring too? I think we pretty much covered all the options in the other thread.

Sundayticket.tv, but if my understanding is correct, I'd only be able to watch Jags games that aren't shown on the local Fox/CBS affiliates, so I'd be paying like $300 for only a few games. ugh

Quote:The only way to legally stream live games in Florida is some version of Sunday Ticket.
Not true. NFL Gampass is available for streaming for a fee. 

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2016, 04:57 PM by americus 2.0.)

Quote:Sundayticket.tv, but if my understanding is correct, I'd only be able to watch Jags games that aren't shown on the local Fox/CBS affiliates, so I'd be paying like $300 for only a few games. ugh
NFL Gamepass is available. Check it out. I don't know the restrictions so check it out. The only thing is you're not watching games live except preseason.

Quote:Yeah the service I found on NFL.com says I can watch if they're out of market. I'm not clear on how "market" works for the televised games, is there a guide to determining if I'm out of market or not?

Depends on what you're looking for, if you mean the preseason than I assume regular blackout restrictions are what they're talking about when they mean out of market.

If you mean regular season games than the market is pretty much the whole US...i.e. there aren't any "legal" live streaming options other than Sunday Ticket. 

edit: I forgot that FoxSports does let you stream their games, but that probably doesn't mean much if you're looking for Jaguar games, I think they play on FOX like once or twice a season. 

Quote:NFL Gamepass is available. Check it out. I don't know the restrictions so check it out. The only thing is you're not watching games live except preseason.
Yeah, that's why I don't want gamepass :/

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.nfl.com/gamepass?SPSID=363236&SPID=44870&DB_OEM_ID=22900'>NFL Gamepass</a> is available. Check it out. I don't know the restrictions so check it out. The only thing is you're not watching games live except preseason.

Really? I thought all of them are live or is that just the European version?

We get the live version but I don't think they do in America which is pretty lame.

For what it's worth I love Gamepass.

Quote:We get the live version but I don't think they do in America which is pretty lame.

For what it's worth I love Gamepass.

Totally worth the money!

Quote:Not true. <a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.nfl.com/gamepass?SPSID=363236&SPID=44870&DB_OEM_ID=22900'>NFL Gampass</a> is available for streaming for a fee.

Live games?

Quote:Sundayticket.tv, but if my understanding is correct, I'd only be able to watch Jags games that aren't shown on the local Fox/CBS affiliates, so I'd be paying like $300 for only a few games. ugh

I used to have Sunday Ticket a few years ago and then, they did blackout the Raiders in my area. And I think also Sunday Night Football and Monday Night Football if I remember right?

I have no clue what Florida markets are though, sorry.

Sunday Ticket has fairly convoluted rules on whether or not you have to purchase a tv package in order to receive it or not. If you are unable to have a dish at your apartment or you are a college student you can get solely the app. I think certain metro areas allow app only purchase as well.

Well, I live in Viera (Space Coast, just south of Rockledge and Cocoa, southeast of Orlando). I can't believe how vague the information on the internet is about this stuff. 

Is there any way to tell what games are out-of-market for my area?

Quote:Well, I live in Viera (Space Coast, just south of Rockledge and Cocoa, southeast of Orlando). I can't believe how vague the information on the internet is about this stuff.

I'd guess if the local CBS station isn't carrying Jags games then you'd be considered out of market, but I really don't know.

Quote:Is there any way to tell what games are out-of-market for my area?

http://506sports.com/ usually has updated maps every week showing what games will be shown in your area. 

Quote:Live games?
Only preseason. Sadly. 

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2016, 08:50 PM by americus 2.0.)

Quote:Really? I thought all of them are live or is that just the European version?
We don't get live games here outside of preseason. Even the Super Bowl is delayed. Stupid NFL. They'd make serious coin if they'd do all live games. 

Just like NBC would make serious coin if they would let people buy an Olympic package so those of us who don't have cable or satellite could watch the Olympics.

Quote:Only preseason. Sadly.

So....

Quote:So....
I must have misread what you wrote that I initially replied to because now I'm lost. It's been a long day. And football season is just around the corner and I have no way to watch any of the games outside of going to someone's house, which I don't always have the option to do, or go to a sports bar which is too expensive. So I'm frustrated. Sorry man.

No, see I want live games to be able to stream online. Again, I am not out of the market but I just don't have a TV. I want to be able to watch games online. I live in Southern California.

So nothing?