Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Munich shooting: Police hunt 'attackers'

They messed up the translation...it's not 72 virgins, it's one 72-year-old virgin.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:LOL ... and you end up with Donald Trump. Funny how life works out sometimes.

It makes me wonder where Trump fails most, intellect or honesty.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Doesn't seem to be your ISIS inspired fundamental Muslim. More like your average lonely white American mass shooter. Be interesting how he got his gun though, as these are the types of socially awkward people who could never usually get hold of a gun from the black market. 

Quote:Doesn't seem to be your ISIS inspired fundamental Muslim. More like your average lonely white American mass shooter. Be interesting how he got his gun though, as these are the types of socially awkward people who could never usually get hold of a gun from the black market.

Quite easy to buy a gun on the deep web I'd imagine.Barely any social contact needed.

CNN is running the Alluah Akbar story so it has to be true. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 07-24-2016, 07:54 PM by JackCity.)

In my humble opinion the media needs to change how it reports on mass killings and shootings.The killer shouldn't get his face plastered all over the front page of newspapers and tv.

Might just be me but I don't really care if the guy was bullied or if he grew up badly.The focus in these stories should go to the victims with the killer playing as small a role in the story as possible.The media gives these guys what they want.

I know its also important for the news to be honest and accurate after events like this but it just seems like it could be done in a different way.

I dunno...seems like we are in the next world war, but it's a fully unconventional war.  The days of lining up on a battlefield are long gone.  It's all psychological operations and asymmetrical warfare.  Surveillance for the people and secrecy for the leaders. 

Quote:In my humble opinion the media needs to change how it reports on mass killings and shootings.The killer shouldn't get his face plastered all over the front page of newspapers and tv.

Might just be me but I don't really care if the guy was bullied or if he grew up badly.The focus in these stories should go to the victims with the killer playing as small a role in the story as possible.The media gives these guys what they want.

I know its also important for the news to be honest and accurate after events like this but it just seems like it could be done in a different way.

I understand where you're coming from, but it is news so they have to cover the killer.

To be honest I don't think the guy in Germany was mainly concerned with press coverage, as he was insane and now he's dead.

And don't worry, he'll be out of the news in no time, as a new mass killing is bound to happen in a few more days.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.