Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Love it or Hate it?
Love it
Hate it
[Show Results]

Jags workout Greg Hardy: Express no interest in signing now

Quote:He's a locker room cancer.Which will standout like a sore thumb in a locker room like ours.Can only hurt our chemistry.
Gus, Dave, and Khan will handle those problems. Lets just talk about football and how he is as a player.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We are so good and close to winning the super bowl, we can sign troubled players for depth

Quote:He's a locker room cancer.Which will standout like a sore thumb in a locker room like ours.Can only hurt our chemistry.

They aren't going to put up with his antics if they bring him in. Plus I actually think our locker room is at a good place where we could take a chance on a bad egg or two and not have team chemistry completely disintegrate.

Quote:Can somebody refresh me on what he did wrong again?

Beat up his girlfriend IIRC.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Let me ask you this was chris clemons a locker room cancer because he had his share of diva moments too? 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Separation of Church and State

Bring him in.

27 year old playmaker on his last opportunity.   Sounds like good timing.

Lets just sign Ray Rice too and get the whole band together

Quote:Separation of Church and State

Bring him in.

27 year old playmaker on his last opportunity.   Sounds like good timing.
I agree 100%.

Wins > Losses. He might be a terrible person, but he is not a terrible player.

Quote:Lets just sign Ray Rice too and get the whole band together
See, there's a difference. We don't need a RB on his last leg, and especially since he was under performing before his suspension. Hardy is still young enough, and showed the ability to bring pressure for the Cowboys.

We're building a great team and don't need someone like him on the team or in Jacksonville.  Pass.

Quote:Can somebody refresh me on what he did wrong again?

google is your friend.

Quote:I agree 100%.

Wins > Losses. He might be a terrible person, but he is not a terrible player.
And if he comes in and divides the team because some people hate him?

He didn't just beat up his GF. He threw her down flights of stairs, threatened to kill her, put an AK in her mouth and threw her on a bed of guns.

Quote:Let me ask you this was chris clemons a locker room cancer because he had his share of diva moments too?

Chris Clemons and Greg Hardy are a different kettle of fish.

Quote:This actually makes me worried that 

A) The Jags don't think Dante and Yannick are going to provide enough pressure

or

2) There is a pending issue (injury or suspension) that they know about
I thought the exact same thing. Please Football GODS... PLEASE NO!!!!

On the other hand, if everyone is ok, I recall the Cowboy staff really disliked this guy. Maybe some Gus Juice will do the trick? 

Quote:We're building a great team and don't need someone like him on the team or in Jacksonville.  Pass.

The Patriots had a great team prior to signing Randy Moss.

Last I checked Aquib Talib was a troublemaker in TB prior to being signed by the Pats and then the Broncos 

Quote:The Patriots had a great team prior to signing Randy Moss.

Last I checked Aquib Talib was a troublemaker in TB prior to being signed by the Pats and then the Broncos 

So what?

Quote:The Patriots had a great team prior to signing Randy Moss.

Moss and Talib are nothing like this clown.

Quote:They aren't going to put up with his antics if they bring him in. Plus I actually think our locker room is at a good place where we could take a chance on a bad egg or two and not have team chemistry completely disintegrate.

They ain't going to cut him if he's productive.You'd be surprised at how easy a guy like Hardy can divide the locker room.Just look at him last year in Dallas.

Quote:And if he comes in and divides the team because some people hate him?

He didn't just beat up his GF. He threw her down flights of stairs, threatened to kill her, put an AK in her mouth and threw her on a bed of guns.
He also does that to quarterbacks. Stop trying to be a moral soldier. You want dubs or losses?

Quote:So what?
They produced at an exceptional level and helped carry those teams to super bowls.