Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Love it or Hate it?
Love it
Hate it
[Show Results]

Jags workout Greg Hardy: Express no interest in signing now

Quote:They let him go because he was a cancer to the team. You act like he'll divide the team like the North and South... The dude will be cut if he starts his drama, and if he breaks this team that quick, well then we were super fragile and didn't have anything special to begin with. Our team isn't filled with pushovers, they're grown men that can handle themselves.
"They let him go because he was a cancer to the team"

Awesome! Let's go get that guy then!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:"They let him go because he was a cancer to the team"

Awesome! Let's go get that guy then!
We know nothing about the details, and we have no clue what was said to Hardy. I think our front office knows way more than we do, so lets just agree to disagree.

Can he sack the QB? If so, I'm all for signing him.
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Sign him up. Someone needs to rush the passer.

No, just no.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2016, 08:28 PM by JackCity.)

Quote:The Cowboys also had a terrible roster on the defensive side of the ball. He would flourish with the players we have.

The Cowboys have a bad roster on the defensive side of the ball,have their main pass rushers in Gregory/Lawrence suspended for the first few games and they STILL don't want Hardy back..

Quote:We know nothing about the details, and we have no clue what was said to Hardy. I think our front office knows way more than we do, so lets just agree to disagree.
We don't need to know what was said to Hardy. Not resigning him is the biggest sign you need. A team deprived of defensive talent said "nah... We good."

I'm tired of losing with choirboys.

I want some mean (BAD WORD REMOVED)s on my team.

P.S. If said (BAD WORD REMOVED) gets out of line, we do what we have to do.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Sign him up, Jacksonville women are thug life.....beating a woman wont happen again. but for real he deserves another chance

I'm a fan of this football team.. I'm no judge, jury or executioner.. If Hardy signs here, I'll cheer him on as I do every player.. 

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:The Cowboys have a bad roster on the defensive side of the ball,have their main pass rushers in Gregory/Lawrence suspended for the first few games and they STILL don't want Hardy back..
Yeah, they gave him a chance and he blew it. So they cut him, its simple.

I think we can all agree that what he did was horrible. But what's done is done. The question becomes does he deserve a second chance?

Dallas gave him one and decided not to re-sign him. Why, I have no idea. Because I don't I will trust DC and the organization with this call and will support whatever decision they make.

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2016, 08:35 PM by Yo Boy.)

How many times have the Patriots take guys with character issues and it pan out?? I stand in the middle on bringing him in... It could be a good idea and it work... Who knows?? What i do know is sometimes you have to gamble to win in football, and Caldwell and Gus showing they got a little balls to do it.. I can dig that..

Quote:Yup, we are in the same position as the patriots where we can take chances, to win a super bowl

Spoke like a true Gene Smith disciple.

If I recall, you were totally on board with walking that straight line during the Gene era.  Good job --- hope you still believe in Derek Cox 

Quote:Spoke like a true Gene Smith disciple.

If I recall, you were totally on board with walking that straight line during the Gene era. Good job --- hope you still believe in Derek Cox

Nah man, I never believed in the choir boy team wins divisions, playoff games, super bowl

Alright guys time to pump the brakes.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...uld-later/
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I'm not normally one who's afraid of 'cancers' in the locker room such as this, but this guy is a special type of bad. No thanks. Plus his on-field performance is a shadow of what it used to be.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Hardy has paid for his mistakes?  That's complete crap.  He's such a piece of trash the only way to pay for his mistakes is to be done with his playing days.

Quote:Hardy has paid for his mistakes? That's complete crap. He's such a piece of trash the only way to pay for his mistakes is to be done with his playing days.
Exactly.

Quote:I'm not normally one who's afraid of 'cancers' in the locker room such as this, but this guy is a special type of bad. No thanks. Plus his on-field performance is a shadow of what it used to be.

agreed on the cancer part - but he did have 6 sacks and a pick in 12 games... which would've been enough to lead the Jaguars for example even after missing a quarter of the season.

I'm more concerned if we're looking at him because we know of an impending suspension.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>