Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Love it or Hate it?
Love it
Hate it
[Show Results]

Jags workout Greg Hardy: Express no interest in signing now

i say yes the jags are in desperate mode right now.. take the chance while we can.. especially if he can turn his life around.. look up richie incognito for instance..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

sigh

I voted dumb question...especially since there is already a Greg Hardy thread and poll on the board.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:i say yes the jags are in desperate mode right now
Name one thing the Jaguars have done this offseason that reeks of desperation.

Also, Hardy's an abuser of women. There's more than enough evidence out there to prove it, but because he wrote his accuser a huge check to venture off to the Carribbean and never be heard from again, he's off without a hitch. He's scum, a walking pile of bovine excrement, and he should never play in the NFL again.

Quote:Buuuwwwaaaa..You make a post basically justifying beating a woman if she " Deserved " it and I'm the misogynist? .......Alrighty then.
I see, you aren't very intelligent. Yes, I was making the argument that : IF PERSON A HITS, PUSHES, AND SLAPS PERSON B, PERSON A has a right to self defense.. Especially if PERSON A Follows PERSON B into an elevator AFTER ASSAULTING PERSON B.  Remove gender guy, do you see the  picture you sexist [BLEEP]?... Is that any simpler for your middle aged chivalry biased brain to understand? For accusing someone for being a child your comprehension levels fall right in line with someone in adolescence. It is always the one to jump to insults thats usually lacking in intellectual fortitude... Yes, I am pointing out the fallacy of egalitarianism. Would I hit a woman, most likely no.. Unless I felt it was the only way to stop her from continuing aggression towards me. HOWEVER, considering the circumstance of Ray Rice and applying common self defense law, he was well within his rights to use force to deter his assailant.Everyone wants equality until said equality does not work in their favor. Thats all I am pointing out with my argument. I got a kick out of triggering your cognitive dissonance. 

Quote:I mean......Nvm....I got nothing.  This just explains how fighting for equality can backfire. 

Nothing to see here except men standing up for men dominance with a [BAD WORD REMOVED] feminist/pity the women type view point.
No its pointing out the hypocrisy of egalitarianism. Everyone wants equality until said equality works against them... Then the male is ostracized for treating the female as an equal. There is no grand standing here, I generally treat women way nicer than my boys... But I was simply playing devil's advocate, making argument if you truly want to see women and men as truly equal then Ray Rice was justified in his actions. Any other stance would make you sexist masquerading as a pro-equality advocate(if thats what you believe).. If you make the argument men and women are equal than it applies 100% of the time. Its a  fundamental moral stance, not an on/off switch when it only favors itself. I probably did a piss poor job in explaining it initially. I was just making an argument to display fallacy of the "equality" movement. Literally that was it, someone took the bait I still had some fun with it. lol. 

Fun?

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:No its pointing out the hypocrisy of egalitarianism. Everyone wants equality until said equality works against them... Then the male is ostracized for treating the female as an equal. There is no grand standing here, I generally treat women way nicer than my boys... But I was simply playing devil's advocate, making argument if you truly want to see women and men as truly equal then Ray Rice was justified in his actions. Any other stance would make you sexist masquerading as a pro-equality advocate(if thats what you believe).. If you make the argument men and women are equal than it applies 100% of the time. Its a  fundamental moral stance, not an on/off switch when it only favors itself. I probably did a [BAD WORD REMOVED] poor job in explaining it initially. I was just making an argument to display fallacy of the "equality" movement. Literally that was it, someone took the bait I still had some fun with it. lol. 
I don't know dude. Seems like a leap in a effort to justify bringing on some dude that beat the hell out of his woman. Your argument for the hypocrisy of egalitarianism while mostly correct does not really matter here. Hardy is a bad dude. Good dudes simply don't treat women that way.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Name one thing the Jaguars have done this offseason that reeks of desperation.

Also, Hardy's an abuser of women. There's more than enough evidence out there to prove it, but because he wrote his accuser a huge check to venture off to the Carribbean and never be heard from again, he's off without a hitch. He's scum, a walking pile of bovine excrement, and he should never play in the NFL again.

The fact the Jaguars actually entertained a conversation with a guy you described that way doesn't suggest desperation to you?

Desperation may be a strong word, but yes - I'd say it suggest they are really concerned not having a veteran pass rusher.  If not desperation, it certainly appears somewhere between worry and desperation.

Otherwise, they wouldn't bother.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:I see, you aren't very intelligent. Yes, I was making the argument that : IF PERSON A HITS, PUSHES, AND SLAPS PERSON B, PERSON A has a right to self defense.. Especially if PERSON A Follows PERSON B into an elevator AFTER ASSAULTING PERSON B. Remove gender guy, do you see the picture you sexist [BAD WORD REMOVED]?... Is that any simpler for your middle aged chivalry biased brain to understand? For accusing someone for being a child your comprehension levels fall right in line with someone in adolescence. It is always the one to jump to insults thats usually lacking in intellectual fortitude... Yes, I am pointing out the fallacy of egalitarianism. Would I hit a woman, most likely no.. Unless I felt it was the only way to stop her from continuing aggression towards me. HOWEVER, considering the circumstance of Ray Rice and applying common self defense law, he was well within his rights to use force to deter his assailant.Everyone wants equality until said equality does not work in their favor. Thats all I am pointing out with my argument. I got a kick out of triggering your cognitive dissonance.

Ray Rice and Greg Hardy are pro athletes and should be able to neutralize most women's attacks without striking them in the face.

Sign the guy. We have been through so much losing that I am willing to forgo my morals and beliefs to see some good football again. I think I'd sell my soul to see the Jags win the Super Bowl. At least I'd die happy.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Sign the guy. We have been through so much losing that I am willing to forgo my morals and beliefs to see some good football again. I think I'd sell my soul to see the Jags win the Super Bowl. At least I'd die happy.
:devil: Sign here my damned friend_________________________. Blood only please.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote::devil: Sign here my damned friend_________________________. Blood only please.

A crossroads demon on the Jags message boards!?!
Huh

I find it interesting that Caldwell viewed Hardy as a "big end" and not a "LEO". Dave has looked at Vernon, Ayers, and Hardy all for the big end/interior pass rusher and not as edge rushers.

Quote:I find it interesting that Caldwell viewed Hardy as a "big end" and not a "LEO". Dave has looked at Vernon, Ayers, and Hardy all for the big end/interior pass rusher and not as edge rushers.

To me end is end u need two good ones... This big end, Leo, Otto crap is Gus jibberish...

Quote:No its pointing out the hypocrisy of egalitarianism. Everyone wants equality until said equality works against them... Then the male is ostracized for treating the female as an equal. There is no grand standing here, I generally treat women way nicer than my boys... But I was simply playing devil's advocate, making argument if you truly want to see women and men as truly equal then Ray Rice was justified in his actions. Any other stance would make you sexist masquerading as a pro-equality advocate(if thats what you believe).. If you make the argument men and women are equal than it applies 100% of the time. Its a  fundamental moral stance, not an on/off switch when it only favors itself. I probably did a [BAD WORD REMOVED] poor job in explaining it initially. I was just making an argument to display fallacy of the "equality" movement. Literally that was it, someone took the bait I still had some fun with it. lol.

You are exactly right, which is why I'm a complementarian and not an egalitarian.

I read on profootballtalk that the Redskins are thinking about signing him. I hope they do.

(This post was last modified: 07-26-2016, 03:30 PM by HERO OF THE DAY.)

Jaguars may keep Greg Hardy on hold..

http://jacksonville.com/sports/football/...hardy-hold

lol i dont think theres gonna be any holding on..

the redskins are talikng about him joing them.. 

so its either get r dont get em..

i say lets get em and see how it plays out.. so sick of losing all the time..

lets get a polarizing de alongside fowler and jackson and take this league over..

thats if greg can stay out of trouble..

its a risky but valuable move also..

question how can a team put a hold on a player.. its not like they can say u hold on while we sign.. anybody tries we wont let them.. 

its just not that easy.. we need to sign him now..

The Deadskins need help with their pass rush. Galette hasnt played for them since being signed.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.