Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who's got it better than us? No-body!

Maheao30....If you say anything negative about Ann Arbor, Michigan, or Harbaugh, Hail will defend it vigorously.  Even if what you say is true.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Maheao30....If you say anything negative about Ann Arbor, Michigan, or Harbaugh, Hail will defend it vigorously.  Even if what you say is true.

I think he's still trying to get over this...

http://wgrd.com/justin-timberlake-is-not...ann-arbor/

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

I would be heartbroken if I thought JT was moving to my hometown too!

Quote:I think he's still trying to get over this...

http://wgrd.com/justin-timberlake-is-not...ann-arbor/

:woot:

Let's face it, Michigan is a dump truck.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Why is the OP blank?

Maybe it's your computer. It is working fine for me. Anybody else having problems?

Quote:Maybe it's your computer. It is working fine for me. Anybody else having problems?

My computer is fine. I can see all other images.

What are you seeing that I'm not?

Can you see the two videos on the first page?

I saw an article that he actually started "Who's got it better than us" with the 49ers.  The 49ers didn't seem to have it very good when Harbaugh left.

Quote:I saw an article that he actually started "Who's got it better than us" with the 49ers.  The 49ers didn't seem to have it very good when Harbaugh left.

That's why I think this "relationship" won't end very nicely, either.

I guess the 49ers had it better than Michigan for a while?

The 49ers had it better with Harbaugh than they had it before Harbaugh and have it after Harbaugh. Agree?

I (and many others) think Harbaugh was a large cause for the imploding of the 49ers.  If you are unwilling to concede that than your head is so far up his [BLEEP] there's no point in talking about it.

If I were a fan I would be cautious that the same thing couldn't happen there.  He has a lot of Urban Meyer like qualities that I would be scared of.

Quote:I (and many others) think Harbaugh was a large cause for the imploding of the 49ers.  If you are unwilling to concede that than your head is so far up his [BAD WORD REMOVED] there's no point in talking about it.

If I were a fan I would be cautious that the same thing couldn't happen there.  He has a lot of Urban Meyer like qualities that I would be scared of.

^^ every single bit of this ^^

I'm a college football noob but I thought Urban Meyer was/is a really good coach?

Quote:I'm a college football noob but I thought Urban Meyer was/is a really good coach?

He is, but he's also the shadiest scumbag in CFB.

Quote:I (and many others) think Harbaugh was a large cause for the imploding of the 49ers.  If you are unwilling to concede that than your head is so far up his [BAD WORD REMOVED] there's no point in talking about it.

How good were the 49ers before Harbaugh got there? How good was Stanford before Harbaugh got there?

If you are unwilling to concede that Harbaugh has done a great job turning teams around, then your head is so far up your own [BLEEP] there's no point in talking about it.

Quote:He is, but he's also the shadiest scumbag in CFB.
Is that not Nick Saban then?

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2016, 11:03 AM by UCF Knight.)

Who said he didn't turn the team around?  He left San Francisco and it was an utter disaster.  He simply got out knowing that it was headed that way.  He's an egocentric attention person....I hope you're prepared for the future.

Edit: I thought the word I used would be filtered