Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who's got it better than us? No-body!

Harbaugh was a good hire, but that doesn't mean there aren't risks.  He has a past of leaving somewhere in an absolute dumpster fire as well as saying things off the cuff that can be looked at as being a bit of a loose cannon.  He does and says things that are extremely awkward and can look bad.  You think its all roses and chocolates and will rarely concede any sort of point.

You also turn random college threads into a UM discussion as if people in Jacksonville care.  They just like poking the bear. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Believing Gardner and funchess was a top tier QB/WR duo was very homerish and I'll be the first to admit it. Thinking Harbaugh is a good coach isn't, however. Your brother loved the Harbaugh hire..... Does that make him stupid or a Michigan homer too? Hmmmm.....?

Thinking its a great hire is not what makes you a homer, it's the constant "look at me" threads and posts you make about it/them and the fact that you refuse to admit any flaws he has is what makes you an extremely irritating homer.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Thinking its a great hire is not what makes you a homer, it's the constant "look at me" threads and posts you make about it/them and the fact that you refuse to admit any flaws he has is what makes you an extremely irritating homer.

When is the last time I made a Michigan thread?

Quote:Harbaugh was a good hire, but that doesn't mean there aren't risks. He has a past of leaving somewhere in an absolute dumpster fire as well as saying things off the cuff that can be looked at as being a bit of a loose cannon. He does and says things that are extremely awkward and can look bad. You think its all roses and chocolates and will rarely concede any sort of point.

You also turn random college threads into a UM discussion as if people in Jacksonville care. They just like poking the bear.

The first paragraph is fair. Just keep in mind that after suffering rough rich rod and hoke, a hire like Harbaugh is going to feel like roses and chocolate to any Michigan fan.

What threads have I turned into UM threads? Stating that I think Michigan and Texas have the best uniforms is not turning it into a Michigan thread. It would have been left at that if bch didn't feel the need to troll in the thread.

Quote:The first paragraph is fair. Just keep in mind that after suffering rough rich rod and hoke, a hire like Harbaugh is going to feel like roses and chocolate to any Michigan fan.

What threads have I turned into UM threads? Stating that I think Michigan and Texas have the best uniforms is not turning it into a Michigan thread. It would have been left at that if bch didn't feel the need to troll in the thread.

Just because you threw a hissy fit because everyone and their mother knows you'd list Michigan as your favorite uniform doesn't make me a troll.

Quote:The vast majority of people think Harbaugh was a good hire Michigan. Believing what the vast majority thinks doesn't make me a homer.

Believing Harbaugh will be at Michigan for more than 4 years doesn't make me a homer, either, because that is more than reasonable all things considered.

If you google "Harbaugh short shelf life" you get...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Harbaugh+short+shelf+life#

Nearly 29,000 results.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2016, 11:44 AM by Titansequaltrash.)

Quote:Just because you threw a hissy fit because everyone and their mother knows you'd list Michigan as your favorite uniform doesn't make me a troll.

You are just as much to blame in what has transpired in this section over the past couple of days. He said the michigan uni's were one of the best of all time, you disagree. You guys couldn't leave it at that?  

No, because Hail could never just leave it at that.  I said the Pitt uni's looked like LSU (I thought there was a purplish tint to the blue) and Hail and co decided to attack.

Hail, if you want a thread that was hijacked to talk about Michigan, there you go.

Didn't you make a thread of UM vs UCF? 

Quote:You are just as much to blame in what has transpired in this section over the past couple of days. He said the michigan uni's were one of the best of all time, you disagree. You guys couldn't leave it at that?

Actually all I said was that we know why he'd pick Michigan and asked him about Texas. I didn't say anything negative about Michigan uniforms, at all. If you're going to involve yourself in the middle of this, you might want to try to get your facts straight.

Quote:Actually all I said was that we know why he'd pick Michigan and asked him about Texas. I didn't say anything negative about Michigan uniforms, at all. If you're going to involve yourself in the middle of this, you might want to try to get your facts straight.

Hail

Quote: 

I love their helmet. Love it.

And a lot of people consider Michigan one of the best uniforms in college football btw.

BCH

Quote: 

And a lot of people don't consider them to be one of the best, so what? Do you always have to quantify your answers? It comes off a little insecure. You can have an opinion without needing others to back it up.

Facts are straight as an arrow.

Quote:Hail

BCH

Facts are straight as an arrow.
I see reading comprehension is still an issue with you. Saying there are a lot of people that don't consider them the best, in response to him saying a lot of people agree with him, is saying something negative about the uniform?

And the point of that post was that he can have an opinion on something without having to prove other people agree with him. Or do you think "quantify your answers" is somehow disparaging to the uniforms too?

Quote:I see reading comprehension is still an issue with you. Saying there are a lot of people that don't consider them the best, in response to him saying a lot of people agree with him, is saying something negative about the uniform?

And the point of that post was that he can have an opinion on something without having to prove other people agree with him. Or do you think "quantify your answers" is somehow disparaging to the uniforms too?

I don't have a problem with reading comprehension. 

Quote: 

You are just as much to blame in what has transpired in this section over the past couple of days. He said the michigan uni's were one of the best of all time, you disagree. You guys couldn't leave it at that?

All I said was that you disagree with hail, which you clearly state. You are delusional, stop trying to turn this into something it's not.

Quote:No, because Hail could never just leave it at that.  I said the Pitt uni's looked like LSU (I thought there was a purplish tint to the blue) and Hail and co decided to attack.

Hail, if you want a thread that was hijacked to talk about Michigan, there you go.

Didn't you make a thread of UM vs UCF? 

It takes two to make a quarrel.

That's the best response you've got for that? That's the "I'm conceding the point" response.  Hail is a very opinionated person and if someone is going to respond to me about a topic, I'm most likely going to respond at some point.  I can assure you I'm the one who has let it go more often.

Quote:That's the best response you've got for that? That's the "I'm conceding the point" response.  Hail is a very opinionated person and if someone is going to respond to me about a topic, I'm most likely going to respond at some point.  I can assure you I'm the one who has let it go more often.

I was assuming you were talking about hail and BCH in response to my post? If so, i'm not conceding the point, it is the point. Right or wrong, hail is going to defend all things michigan, we've all seen it. It doesn't help when you've got a adolescent inciting him.

Quote:I don't have a problem with reading comprehension. 

All I said was that you disagree with hail, which you clearly state. You are delusional, stop trying to turn this into something it's not.
I'm sorry, show me again where I said I disagreed with him?? Pointing out there are people who don't agree with him is different than saying I disagree with him.

So you must be the delusional one that's trying to make it into something it's not.

Quote:I was assuming you were talking about hail and BCH in response to my post? If so, i'm not conceding the point, it is the point. Right or wrong, hail is going to defend all things michigan, we've all seen it. It doesn't help when you've got a adolescent inciting him.

Oh my, you called me an adolescent. How will I ever be able to recover from this?? Rolleyes

Quote:I'm sorry, show me again where I said I disagreed with him?? Pointing out there are people who don't agree with him is different than saying I disagree with him.

So you must be the delusional one that's trying to make it into something it's not.

And a lot of people consider Michigan one of the best uniforms in college football btw.

And a lot of people don't consider them to be one of the best, so what?

Quote:Oh my, you called me an adolescent. How will I ever be able to recover from this?? Rolleyes

You could start by acting your age. How old are you?

Quote:And a lot of people consider Michigan one of the best uniforms in college football btw.

And a lot of people don't consider them to be one of the best, so what?

Okay? And? Is the "I don't consider them to be one of the best" part written in invisible ink?