Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who's got it better than us? No-body!

Quote:I'd have to care about what either one of you think in order to be embarrassed.

You care enough to keep responding.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Mind if I take a wild guess on your age? Didn't think so.. I'll go with 48, maybe 49.

Not sure why you're obsessed with my age, but it's getting creepy.

Quote:I don't think she's naive or uneducated at all. She has a huge ego, is stubborn and lacks self awareness.
You forgot delusional and an adolescent too.

Quote:You care enough to keep responding.
I think you're confusing me caring what you think about me with my absolute joy of watching someone make himself look like a tool on the internet.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I missed it actually, but I like how you get all selective with the parts you want to comment on. I said "constant threads and posts." Your last post about Michigan wasn't 5 1/2 months ago, was it?

Threads is plural. I have one Michigan thread in the past 5 1/2 months. Was that a typo? 

Quote:Then keep it to yourself. Nobody asked you what your favorite uniforms were.

If you aren't interested in my opinions, then don't read my posts. Easy peasy.

Quote:Not sure why you're obsessed with my age, but it's getting creepy.

I think you're confusing me caring what you think about me with my absolute joy of watching someone make himself look like a tool on the internet.

Your lack of self awareness is hilarious.

Quote:Threads is plural. I have one Michigan thread in the past 5 1/2 months. Was that a typo?

"constant "look at me" threads and posts"

Have you made more than one Michigan thread on this board? (that would be a yes.) "threads" is the correct word.

Have you made more than one Michigan post on this board? (that would be a hell yes) "posts" is also the correct word.

You might want to rethink calling someone else uneducated if you're getting so easily stumped by this.

Quote:If you aren't interested in my opinions, then don't read my posts. Easy peasy.

Why would I deny myself a good laugh?

Quote:Your lack of self awareness is hilarious.
I'm self aware enough to know I'm not the one looking like the tool right now, no matter how much the two of you beg to differ.

Quote:Your lack of self awareness is hilarious.

This is rich!

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Wow, what a sad thread this has become.

Quote:Not sure why you're obsessed with my age, but it's getting creepy.

This just warms my heart.  :thanks:

Looking forward to a real test. Hawaii was pretty terrible. The true freshman RB Chris Evans looks like he could be pretty special in the future. Michigan has 3 senior RBs so it's going to be more of a RBBC this season but I'm excited to see this kid grow.

Medium to large size college towns are the best. Typically have good restaurants. Good bars. Usually have a good number of concerts and festivals. Obviously a variety of sporting events. Typically have less traffic. Lower cost of living, although this is changing.

The downside of course is usually limited job opportunities. But if you can find a career niche or even a career field common to college towns such as healthcare, you've got it made.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2017, 09:30 PM by hailtoyourvictor.)

Lol wow. Michigan to have Usher as an honorary captain.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-footbal...furh3bljdh

Quote:Lol wow. Michigan to have Usher as an honorary captain.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-footbal...furh3bljdh

Umm... yeah.  Nobody's got it better than them.  Guess you were right all along.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Umm... yeah.  Nobody's got it better than them.  Guess you were right all along.

Hi

You are the new undisputed king of regurgitating old threads.

Is Usher even relevant?  I didn't think he has produced anything new in ages.  Michigan had a great idea with the whole signing day pep rally parties....everyone else has jumped on that bandwagon and it's just a thing now.

Maybe if Harbaugh was out being such a star [BLEEP], he'd have been able to win his bowl game... :whistling:

:woot:

Quote:You are the new undisputed king of regurgitating old threads.

Is Usher even relevant?  I didn't think he has produced anything new in ages.  Michigan had a great idea with the whole signing day pep rally parties....everyone else has jumped on that bandwagon and it's just a thing now.

You cry when I start new Michigan threads and you cry when I try to contain Michigan talk to old threads about Michigan. If I want to talk about Michigan in the College Football Forum, should I do it in threads that already exist or make a new one? Which one upsets you less?

Quote:Maybe if Harbaugh was out being such a star [BAD WORD REMOVED], he'd have been able to win his bowl game... :whistling:

:woot:

Yeah, Harbaugh has been terrible in bowl games.

[Image: UFvsMICH.jpg]

Quote:Yeah, Harbaugh has been terrible in bowl games.

[Image: UFvsMICH.jpg]

Too bad you can't celebrate this years win, but hey, Usher.

Quote:Too bad you can't celebrate this years win, but hey, Usher.

I don't think it has to do with Harbaugh "being a star". FSU was just better.