Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who's got it better than us? No-body!

Can't wait until september. This board is going to be fun.  :teehee:

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Can't wait until september. This board is going to be fun.  :teehee:

Michigan loses a lot. I'd be happily surprised if we win that game.

Quote:I don't think it has to do with Harbaugh "being a star". FSU was just better.

Harbaugh wasn't the star in that sentence, he was the one out "chasing" them...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Harbaugh wasn't the star in that sentence, he was the one out "chasing" them...

You're odd

Harbaugh turned this program around. Feels good to be relevant again.

Michigan landed Pep Hamilton to be the new passing game coach. I like it

The only problem with all this Michigan talk is nobody really cares about Michigan, but you (and a few others, but they are not on your level).  You continually discuss Michigan in threads that have nothing to do with Michigan...it gets old.

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2017, 02:41 PM by hailtoyourvictor.)

Quote:The only problem with all this Michigan talk is nobody really cares about Michigan, but you (and a few others, but they are not on your level).  You continually discuss Michigan in threads that have nothing to do with Michigan...it gets old.

First, if you don't care about Michigan then don't read the thread. That's pretty simply.

Second,

I make a new thread about Michigan..... you complain that I make too many threads about Michigan.

I bump an old thread about Michigan so I don't have to create a new one (because you'd complain)..... you complain that I bumped an old thread.

If you want me to keep my Michigan discussion out of threads that aren't about Michigan, then I have to post my Michigan discussion in either new or old Michigan threads. You complain about both. I guess I'll ask again to get some clarification.

If I want to talk about Michigan in the College Football Forum, should I do it in Michigan threads that already exist or make a new one? Which one upsets you less?

Peppers is gone.

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2017, 04:31 PM by TravC59.)

Peppers woulda been dumb to stay
TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Peppers woulda been dumb to stay

Agreed.

Quote:Peppers is gone.

If I want to talk about Michigan in the College Football Forum, should I do it in Michigan threads that already exist or make a new one? Which one upsets you less?

Quote:The only problem with all this Michigan talk is nobody really cares about Michigan, but you (and a few others, but they are not on your level).  You continually discuss Michigan in threads that have nothing to do with Michigan...it gets old.

The funniest part about these little announcements... like the Usher ones...

...is that he thinks folks envy it.

No, we're laughing at it.

There's a reason Usher wasn't anyone's else's "honorary captain..."

lol

If you think that kind of nonsense is something to hang your hat on, then just... wow.

I'm sure they're the envy of Alabama and especially Clemson, and every other team in the nation right now.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:The funniest part about these little announcements... like the Usher ones...

lol

If you think that kind of nonsense is something to hang your hat on, then just... wow.

I'm sure they're the envy of Alabama and especially Clemson, and every other team in the nation right now.

I can't even begin to name the last song Usher put out.

I thought it was Ursher?

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2017, 05:31 PM by hailtoyourvictor.)

Quote:The funniest part about these little announcements... like the Usher ones...

lol

I've been posting here for a long time and I remember (even going way back) always valuing your takes on the Jags. Even if we don't say eye to eye on college football, I appreciate your posting. Best wishes, pirkster.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2017, 05:25 PM by hailtoyourvictor.)

nm

Michigan basketball with a much needed win today. A loss today would have made the NCAA Tournament a long shot IMO.

Quote:Michigan basketball with a much needed win today. A loss today would have made the NCAA Tournament a long shot  MO.

Good for UM basketball. Over/Under on when the whining begins? You shouldn't taunt him, you know he is sensitive. 

[Image: Harbaugh.jpg]