Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Melania Trump accused of plagiarizing speech from Michelle Obama

Quote:No rage or hatred. Just open eyes and proper education.

As much as you defend her on here, it's clear you've got a death grip on her bloated legs.

I only defend her when it starts to get out of hand when discussing another topic.

Other than that, have I would think that must of my comments on Clinton are either critical of actual policies or tepid concession that she's the democratic nominee.

There is no love that I possess for that family, and anyone who is honest with themselves would see that.

Your eyes are closed, and your education is lacking when you falsely accuse me of being a Hillary lover.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 07-19-2016, 02:27 PM by Ringo.)

Quote:I only defend her when it starts to get out of hand when discussing another topic.

Other than that, have I would think that must of my comments on Clinton are either critical of actual policies or tepid concession that she's the democratic nominee.

There is no love that I possess for that family, and anyone who is honest with themselves would see that.

Your eyes are closed, and your education is lacking when you falsely accuse me of being a Hillary lover.
EEE Easy now. Shes got cankles and bloated legs...lol

For some guy who says Trump isnt his first choice and not a big fan of his..he sure follows his mantra. That is without a doubt,a closet Trump banner waver, or maybe a disgruntled Christie hanger on. But stating proper education ( aka..big brain ) and then going on a cankle, blaoted legs rant? Pure Donald. Which is fine. Its the denial thats obviously hypocritical. Comical as well.

Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Melania has responded: "These accusations of plagiarism are not only hurtful to me, but they are hurtful to my children Sasha and Malia."

Quote:Rookie mistake...

Should have just conceded it, explained it away, and the whole story would have disappeared.
Did you get whooshed? Read it again, carefully

Blakes Life Matters

Quote:No rage or hatred.  Just open eyes and proper education. 

As much as you defend her on here, it's clear you've got a death grip on her bloated legs. 

A frothy mess?  Is that what you call it when you're called out for either lying or being completely ignorant about an accusation you're making?  Either way, you're proving yourself a worthy democrat voter. 

So someone who doesn't agree with your political beliefs can't possess a proper education?

Gotcha.

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Rookie mistake...

Should have just conceded it, explained it away, and the whole story would have disappeared.

I guess if she were a veteran, she would have opted for a lie instead.

http://ntknetwork.com/w-h-house-press-se...-inspired/

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:EEE Easy now. Shes got cankles and bloated legs...lol

For some guy who says Trump isnt his first choice and not a big fan of his..he sure follows his mantra. That is without a doubt,a closet Trump banner waver, or maybe a disgruntled Christie hanger on. But stating proper education ( aka..big brain ) and then going on a cankle, blaoted legs rant? Pure Donald. Which is fine. Its the denial thats obviously hypocritical. Comical as well.
Sounds like an education from Trump U. 

Quote:Indictments? Maybe not. There are thousands of pages of FBI investigation transcripts for you to see though. We all know you are quite proficient with Google. Get to work, CNN will still be there when you're done.

The onus is on you to prove it.

As you say, get to work.

Quote:The onus is on you to prove it.

As you say, get to work.

Laws are broken all the time and refused to be enforced.

Particularly in this administration.

Particularly in this instance.

This administration will not do anything that would harm her succession run.  Why would you think they would?  Watergate had fewer violations.  But then, we're in different times.

Nixon stepped down after being caught...

Quote:The onus is on you to prove it.

As you say, get to work.
The FBI already did. The work has been done. She is a proven criminal. She committed crimes that others would/have been incarcerated for.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Did you get whooshed? Read it again, carefully

Lol, yes, it flew right over me!

Quote:EEE Easy now. Shes got cankles and bloated legs...lol

This one I picked up on...

I'm glad another person sees the delicious irony in mr. I am very smart and you are so very dumb.

Quote:Laws are broken all the time and refused to be enforced.

Particularly in this administration.

Particularly in this instance.

This administration will not do anything that would harm her succession run. Why would you think they would? Watergate had fewer violations. But then, we're in different times.

Nixon stepped down after being caught...
Nixon stepped down for fear of facing criminal charges while in office and being unable to have a pardon granted. Clinton doesn't have to worry about that.

Quote:I guess if she were a veteran, she would have opted for a lie instead.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://ntknetwork.com/w-h-house-press-sec-says-obama-didnt-plagiarize-duval-patrick-in-2008-instead-he-was-inspired/'>http://ntknetwork.com/w-h-house-press-sec-says-obama-didnt-plagiarize-duval-patrick-in-2008-instead-he-was-inspired/</a>

Lol, uh, it's like you don't read... I already mentioned this. He admitted it and the story died.

Trump should absolutely just cop to it and move on. Only a grade A moron would allow this to continue to be a story right in the middle of the convention

Quote:OJ innocent in court, therefore no crime exists

No one ever said or even suggested that.

Quote:At least Trump was right about immigrants stealing work from citizens.

Probably never thought it'd be his bimbo wife doing the stealing! Looooooooool

How is she a bimbo?

(This post was last modified: 07-19-2016, 03:54 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:Melania has responded: "These accusations of plagiarism are not only hurtful to me, but they are hurtful to my children Sasha and Malia."
You just plagiarized someone else's tweet as your own. See what happened there?

The original author deleted it, but it is well documented. Nice job attempting to make people think you are actually witty and original though.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/ChrisCollier_/status/755455405774417920'>https://twitter.com/ChrisCollier_/status/755455405774417920</a>

Quote:Nixon stepped down for fear of facing criminal charges while in office and being unable to have a pardon granted. Clinton doesn't have to worry about that.

Of course she doesn't have to worry about it.  She's got a sympathetic administration that won't let her be touched.

Like I said... different times.  If someone "Nixoned" today, it would be completely buried by a friendly administration.

Quote:Lol, uh, it's like you don't read... I already mentioned this. He admitted it and the story died.

Trump should absolutely just cop to it and move on. Only a grade A moron would allow this to continue to be a story right in the middle of the convention

Story is alive, cupcake.  His press secretary is talking about it.

Getting more press now, than it did then.

Quote:Of course she doesn't have to worry about it. She's got a sympathetic administration that won't let her be touched.

Like I said... different times. If someone "Nixoned" today, it would be completely buried by a friendly administration.
That was kind of the point. You can get away with anything these days as long as you're valuable to the party. If you're not, well, you're Corrinne.

(This post was last modified: 07-19-2016, 04:12 PM by The_Anchorman.)

Quote:Of course she doesn't have to worry about it. She's got a sympathetic administration that won't let her be touched.

Like I said... different times. If someone "Nixoned" today, it would be completely buried by a friendly administration.

Story is alive, cupcake. His press secretary is talking about it.

Getting more press now, than it did then.
Let me paint the picture for you, since you are new to using logic.

The story is coming out again about the Obama gaffe because a similar thing just happened.

You see when a thing happens in the news, people will try to compare it to another thing that happened in the past to provide context. This is called journalism, and explains why Obama's press secretary is discussing it now.

As for the the reason it is getting more press now--- you are actually making my point. Obama came out and said he probably should have given credit, but that he had always worked so close with that guy.

Thus at the time, the story died pretty quickly, and wasn't a big deal.

He was smart to acknowledge it, give an explanation and put it to rest.

I get that you are new to logic and how to think critically, so I'm more than happy help. :-)

Best, The_Anchorman

Quote:That was kind of the point. You can get away with anything these days as long as you're valuable to the party. If you're not, well, you're Corrinne.

He's kinda slow on the uptake...