Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump vs. Landowners

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2017, 01:38 PM by BigJag57.)

What say you members of the board. You willing to give up your lands for the sake of a wall? What about your family members. What if they rely on that land to survive and provide for their family? 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/03/us/eminent...and-cases/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:What say you members of the board. You willing to give up your lands for the sake of a wall? What about your family members. What if they rely on that land to survive and provide for their family? 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/03/us/eminent...and-cases/

Ask the people who live where the drug traffickers cross and the major violence occurs. I'm sure they will give you a different answer than the people CNN polled.

i don't even understand why people would buy land on two different governments soil, isn't that asking for problems?

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Speaking of the wall, over 800 miles of the U.S./Mexico border is the Rio Grande River. Will the wall go in the middle of the river, on the U.S. side (effectively ceding the Rio Grande to Mexico), or will we just violate Mexico's sovereignty and put it on their side?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Speaking of the wall, over 800 miles of the U.S./Mexico border is the Rio Grande River. Will the wall go in the middle of the river, on the U.S. side (effectively ceding the Rio Grande to Mexico), or will we just violate Mexico's sovereignty and put it on their side?

Sharks with laser beams.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Speaking of the wall, over 800 miles of the U.S./Mexico border is the Rio Grande River. Will the wall go in the middle of the river, on the U.S. side (effectively ceding the Rio Grande to Mexico), or will we just violate Mexico's sovereignty and put it on their side?

Cmon man. You've heard not to take Commander literally, but more figuratively. A wall could mean a lot of things. I've heard fence, pit bulls, guard towers, minefields on the shoreline, bill board pics of Kelly Anne and Stevie Bannon, keep out Trump Private Property signs.

Multiple possibilities. The " wall" will be put in place. Now get out your checkbook.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Cmon man. You've heard not to take Commander literally, but more figuratively. A wall could mean a lot of things. I've heard fence, pit bulls, guard towers, minefields on the shoreline, bill board pics of Kelly Anne and Stevie Bannon, keep out Trump Private Property signs.

Multiple possibilities. The " wall" will be put in place. Now get out your checkbook.

Btw, illegal border crossings are already down 50% since Trump took office.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Btw, illegal border crossings are already down 50% since Trump took office.

Really? Great. Do they have a turnstile with a counter on it?
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Really? Great. Do they have a turnstile with a counter on it?

Yes.

Quote:Btw, illegal border crossings are already down 50% since Trump took office.

#Becauseireaditontheinternet

Because Mexico suddenly didn't look like such a bad place after all.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Because Mexico suddenly didn't look like such a bad place after all.

Well, if you're not gonna get your free [BLEEP] anymore then, yeah, going home is the best thing for you.

Quote:#Becauseireaditontheinternet

Yeah, I did, from this extreme right wing hate speech filled house organ. 

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2...n-february

Sorry I misread 40% as 50%. Stupid me.