Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Truck Bomb hits Nice, France

Lots of Muslim hate, but do you honestly think you can rid a country of a religion and not further inflate hate? I mean really it's very naive.

In days of the internet and globalisation, are you going to close Twitter etc too? Often the most radical are the converts.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm in Paris with my family right now, including my little ones. If it makes you feel any better the streets are crawling with police and military.

I finally spoke with her after she and her group returned from the Bastille Day fireworks show. None of them had a clue about what happened in Nice until they returned to their hotel and got a wifi connection, then received all their messages from frantically concerned relatives. My sister said they same thing, Paris was very well guarded.

Stay safe and enjoy the rest of your vacation.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:I think it is one of the worst terrorist attacks ever because it was a truck that was used.I mean forget bombs and guns , a truck is such a common thing to see and it was used to such a deadly effect.

Think about our reaction on 9/11. I mean....planes into buildings? It happened yet is still so hard to fathom.

Quote:Omg, you're just flinging poo now to see what sticks...

Where did I say human trafficking is not a concern??

You're switching subjects.

In relation to illegal immigrant and trumps policies on border security as it relates to a wall, and our fears of terrorism, there is no connection to human trafficking and our failed war on drugs.

Those issues are important and I would love to discuss them with you, but they are not related to this thread.

This issue of terror is one of radicalization from crazy people that are already citizens.

The Boston bombers, CHILDREN OF AN ASYLEE the Orlando guy, CHILD OF A REFUGEE the San Bernardino guy, FIANCE ON A 90 DAY VISA the fort hood guy, etc. They were all citizens, or here legally. This French guy was a citizen, from the news I heard this morning, even the Paris bombers were eu citizens of Brussels, not Syrian or another middle eastern country immigrants...

The border doesn't stop this main issue. It's just doesn't...

Right now we currently have 1000 active cases involving ISIS in all 50 states.  That means that we functionally don't have enough FBI agents to affect 24-7 surveillance on them if we wanted to.  That doesn't count everyone on the terror watch list or the no fly list. 

Bringing in 10's of thousands of people we don't know from places that promote a culture antithetical to democracy and free expression is a GOOD IDEA? 

Stop importing people more likely to subscribe to the ideology and stop purging DHS records of Mosques and other networks that are preaching radical Jihadist ideology so that our guys can do their Job. 

Quote:I'll mail you some more tin foil...

There's nothing in his statement that's incorrect. We're just in the latest round of Muhammad vs the World. 13 hundred years and counting.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Lots of Muslim hate, but do you honestly think you can rid a country of a religion and not further inflate hate? I mean really it's very naive.

In days of the internet and globalisation, are you going to close Twitter etc too? Often the most radical are the converts.

Yes. Mankind has rid the world of destructive ideologies before, when this gets bad enough we'll do it again. It's just a matter of how many innocents have to die before we get started.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Lol, nice edit. At least you went back and gleaned the meaning. I appreciate that!

So you want to follow newt Gingrich's plan?? That type of fascist country is not one I want to live in.

I honestly don't remember what I edited.