Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Truck Bomb hits Nice, France

Quote:I'm glad she is okay.

One thing struck out to me. Reading an article about soccer game which I think was in France where they said people were holding their breath for an attack and could let out a sigh of relief when nothing happened. At what point do we stop waiting for something to happen and take the fight to them? It is like we are okay with what is going on. If they have nothing to fear then do we just think they'll stop? It is just getting worse and worse and worse. How do you think the public feels about this in France?

The right will gain more support. Anti immigration pundits will certainly get more support. And maybe now, those who regretted Brexit don't regret it as much.
Blakes Life Matters

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm glad she is okay.

One thing struck out to me. Reading an article about soccer game which I think was in France where they said people were holding their breath for an attack and could let out a sigh of relief when nothing happened. At what point do we stop waiting for something to happen and take the fight to them? It is like we are okay with what is going on. If they have nothing to fear then do we just think they'll stop? It is just getting worse and worse and worse. How do you think the public feels about this in France?

Thanks, generally incredibly easy going but this got me a tiny bit anxious.

I'm only here on holiday but the pervading feeling is that you should just continue life as you would normally.I mean I'm not sure how anyone can prevent these things? So do you cower in fear at home or just carry on as normal?

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2016, 08:07 PM by BklynJag.)

Meanwhile Obama is on ESPN right now talking about Racism. Worst president in US history.

Quote:Meanwhile Obama is on ESPN right now talking about Racism. This guy needs to go now.

Give it a couple days, he'll hit the greens again and set up another summit for Global Warming..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

one of these days they're gonna get one of these suitcase nukes

Quote:Meanwhile Obama is on ESPN right now talking about Racism. Worst president in US history.

This literally just happened a half dozen hours ago. Information is still coming in. He will comment on it when his domestic and foreign security team give him more information.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:one of these days they're gonna get one of these suitcase nukes

I don't think France will bomb themselves.

Quote:This literally just happened a half dozen hours ago. Information is still coming in. He will comment on it when his domestic and foreign security team give him more information.

He already issued a statement....but hey...you know this is his fault, some network has been focusing on that. Had to change to another station to get the actual news.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:He already issued a statement....but hey...you know this is his fault, some network has been focusing on that. Had to change to another station to get the actual news.

John Doe- "I can't wait for Sambo to leave office so we dont have to hear about this race crap or Black lives matter crap"
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:John Doe- "I can't wait for Sambo to leave office so we dont have to hear about this race crap or Black lives matter crap"

French Lives Matter today...

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://youtu.be/ekoxIb85rww'>https://youtu.be/ekoxIb85rww</a>
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:John Doe- "I can't wait for Sambo to leave office so we dont have to hear about this race crap or Black lives matter crap"

No but it doesn't change the fact that his tenure as president was horrible. Oh btw, this race war only came to life again when Obama came into office.

Quote:No but it doesn't change the fact that his tenure as president was horrible. Oh btw, this race war only came to life again when Obama came into office.

So racism didn't exist before Obama took office?

Quote:No but it doesn't change the fact that his tenure as president was horrible. Oh btw, this race war only came to life again when Obama came into office.

Why the piss are you debating racism here after a tragedy over there? You seem like a one trick pony who can't discuss anything but one subject. Can't contribute any sensical comments or interesting ideas, revert to pointing a finger at your one strong point. Blaming someone.
Blakes Life Matters

Oh for crying out loud people. SHUT UP with your crying and moaning about Obama and BLM and all of the racist crap. 70+ people died. DIED. For no reason. Have some freaking decency. Have you seen the pictures? If not, go take a look and really think about it. Then think about how small minded and foolish you look [BLEEP] and moaning about things of no consequence pertaining to this tragedy. SMDH

And people wonder what is wrong with society.

These retired generals being interviewed...seem to have all the answers and/critiques now. Why didn't they do what they're preaching now when they were active. I'm sure they have the congressional medal of hindsight.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Oh for crying out loud people. SHUT UP with your crying and moaning about Obama and BLM and all of the racist crap. 70+ people died. DIED. For no reason. Have some freaking decency. Have you seen the pictures? If not, go take a look and really think about it. Then think about how small minded and foolish you look [BAD WORD REMOVED] and moaning about things of no consequence pertaining to this tragedy. SMDH

And people wonder what is wrong with society.

Merci
Blakes Life Matters

Has anyone seen the gruesome video of the aftermath of tonights attack? It broke my heart. If anyone watches it beware, its painful.

Quote:Merci
Bitte

we are in the midst of a new crusades.  Problem is the battlefield is everywhere, at this point it is an insurgency.

My solution.  Deport all military age males.  Force the muslim community to update their religion or have their religion abolished.   Pretty extreme, but the alternative may be genocide and fascism.  You have to fight the battle on one front, not in your backyard. 

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Quote:we are in the midst of a new crusades.  Problem is the battlefield is everywhere, at this point it is an insurgency.

My solution.  Deport all military age males.  Force the muslim community to update their religion or have their religion abolished.   Pretty extreme, but the alternative may be genocide and fascism.  You have to fight the battle on one front, not in your backyard.

Sounds like your Final Solution

Deport all military aged males? Including those born here, or here legally?

Update an ancient religion? What the piss ? This isn't Windows 10.

Alternative may end up being fascism? You should read your musing out loud to yourself before hitting the post button.
Blakes Life Matters