Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Truck Bomb hits Nice, France

Quote:Sounds like your Final Solution

Deport all military aged males? Including those born here, or here legally?

Update an ancient religion? What the [BAD WORD REMOVED] ? This isn't Windows 10.

Alternative may end up being fascism? You should read your musing out loud to yourself before hitting the post button.
well it beats deporting all females, elderly, and children

ya update a religion that believes stoning people is just.  Has the christian church not updated over the years?  It is pretty ancient.  Maybe a nice alternative is to just outlaw Shiria law?  is that more acceptable.

alternative may end up being genocide and fascism.  Yes these attacks keep happening and vigilante justice will start to follow and more attacks will follow.  My statements are pretty fascist in nature but at least they are only targeted towards a 20 year generation of the biggest threats instead of an entire community.  Deport, if they want to fight for Isis let them if they want to fight for themselves against Isis equip them.  Fix the situation and you can come back.  

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:well it beats deporting all females, elderly, and children

ya update a religion that believes stoning people is just.  Has the christian church not updated over the years?  It is pretty ancient.  Maybe a nice alternative is to just outlaw Shiria law?  is that more acceptable.

alternative may end up being genocide and fascism.  Yes these attacks keep happening and vigilante justice will start to follow and more attacks will follow.  My statements are pretty fascist in nature but at least they are only targeted towards a 20 year generation of the biggest threats instead of an entire community.  Deport, if they want to fight for Isis let them if they want to fight for themselves against Isis equip them.  Fix the situation and you can come back.

Would you sell a home to a Muslim family? You sell houses,don't you?
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Would you sell a home to a Muslim family? You sell houses,don't you?

we all know the greatest religion on the planet is capitalism 

Go Jags!

Quote:Eiffel Tower engulfed in smoke

French police are saying this was a truck loaded with fireworks accidentally catching fire, not a terrorist attack.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Read a report there was explosives in the truck that didn't deonate. Prayers to all who were effected.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:well it beats deporting all females, elderly, and children

Where do you suggest deporting American citizens to? A concentration camp?

carpet bomb the middle east, kill their families 

GO Jaguars
;

[quote name="Ringo" post="771871" timestamp="1468548277"]Would you sell a home to a Muslim family? You sell houses,don't you?[/quote]  [quote name="realtorpat" post="771872" timestamp="1468548378"]we all know the greatest religion on the planet is capitalism

[/quote

Phony real estate salesperson. Imagine that.

Deport them. Ban their religion. But sure, write me a check and we are bffs.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Where do you suggest deporting American citizens to? A concentration camp?

He mentions fascism , so there's that.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:John Doe- "I can't wait for Sambo to leave office so we dont have to hear about this race crap or Black lives matter crap"

You're just dyin to use that card aren't ya?

I bet that card has frequent flier mile points on it..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2016, 12:28 AM by realtorpat.)

Quote:Where do you suggest deporting American citizens to? A concentration camp?
Country of orgin, or to a place for all muslims to gather to fight the muslim enemy that is destroying things from within.

Quote: Phony real estate salesperson. Imagine that.

Deport them. Ban their religion. But sure, write me a check and we are bffs.
was meant as a snide joke.  I don't know or ask peoples religions when I sell them things.

Anyway how do you stop things from escalating?  

Let more people from conflict regions in?

Take not only the tired weak and poor but also the strong military aged males willing to die for what they believe?

use the fbi to thoroughly investigate each one?

spy on them and take away all notions of privacy?

maybe coordinating airstrikes on regions with known terrorist activity?

set them up with government funding and housing to grow?

provide education and accept their ways of life?

make national banks have sharia law compliant mortgages and loans available?

Have the world convert to islam?

build a giant wall to seperate shiites and sunnis?

Not celebrate with fireworks or gather in crowds?

take away freedoms of veterans and gay people to appease to them?

make woman second class citizens?

pull out of all middle eastern regions and cease operations?

What is your solution?  I gave one that is fascist and obviously flawed.  I obviously do not know the right way to do it, it is a bit better than turning the desert to glass and committing genocide.

if you don't treat a threat for what it is you are bound to suffer the consequences of not dealing with it.  The world has been trying to deal with this threat with little success.  The enemy does not believe in diplomacy or the sanctity of life.  They have targeted innocent people instead of soldiers.  

Go Jags!

We don't have a terrorist problem, we have a truck control problem.

[Image: obama.jpg]

Trucks actually have a useful purpose however...

Saying that how wasn't the area closed off?

Is it possible to pull all Western forces out of the Middle East? Don't know too much about the amount of troops over there but could a plan be put forth to slowly remove all troops and military from the area?

I think that would be a prudent step.Sure it would be incredibly unstable for a while but perhaps that might be a good thing all things considered.Let them sort out their own region and fight amongst themselves.

This is such sad news.

Not sure why it's turned into a thread about Obama and BLM, though.

Thoughts and prayers are with the folk who are affected. Glad your family are ok, JackCity.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

No Bombs, No Guns, this time they used a truck......

Like I said before.....

If people want to find a way to kill, they will.......

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Only way to find solutions is to understand who and what you are fighting.  This is a good article on the psychology of Muslims and how their thinking differs from Western thinking.

https://mainerepublicemailalert.com/2016...to-attack/

Quote:This is such sad news.

Thoughts and prayers are with the folk who are affected. Glad your family are ok, JackCity.

Because that's what we do in America unfortunately. Which is why we can never actually solve a problem.

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:We don't have a terrorist problem, we have a truck control problem.

[Image: obama.jpg]

I'm proposing today that we ban assault trucks and enact common sense truck control reforms.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:This is such sad news.

Appreciated Darlo.