Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Truck Bomb hits Nice, France

Quote:These retired generals being interviewed...seem to have all the answers and/critiques now. Why didn't they do what they're preaching now when they were active. I'm sure they have the congressional medal of hindsight.

At least one of those former generals was "retired" because he expressed that opinion to the president. If it doesn't fit the narrative he seeks, it's practically ignored.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:We don't have a terrorist problem, we have a truck control problem.

[Image: obama.jpg]

Nah. This happened because of global warming. Get with the talking points.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:I don't think France will bomb themselves.

is this a joke? 

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2016, 09:09 AM by Byron LeftTown.)

Want to stop terrorism?  Here's how:

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/07/w...heres.html

I. Stop Overthrowing the Moderates and Arming Crazies

II. Stop Supporting the Dictators Who Fund Terrorists

III. Stop Bombing and Invading When a Negotiated Settlement Is Offered

IV. Stop Imperial Conquests for Arab Oil

V. Stop Drone Assassinations of Innocent Civilians

VI. Stop Torture

VII. Stop Mass Surveillance

VIII. Stop Covering Up 9/11

IX. Stop Doing It Ourselves

Most of the things listed above are illegal.  Many are war crimes.  Until we stop, terrorism will always be with us. 

Quote:Want to stop terrorism?  Here's how:

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/07/w...heres.html

VI. Stop Torture

Most of the things listed above are illegal.  Many are war crimes.  Until we stop, terrorism will always be with us. 
I am convinced now that you are actually crazy. You need mental health care dude. if you live in the United States I would suggest you leave.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I celebrated the 4th last week with my family and about 500 other citizens at the local high school fields.

That's all the people in Nice were trying to do. It's just so sad that this keeps happening in France.

We have a mass shooting problem here, and France seems to be having their own terrorist problem over there.

Here's yet another crises where we never address the root issue and continue to do the same things that exacerbate the problem.

Thoughts and prayers to the families affected by this terrorism

Quote:I am convinced now that you are actually crazy. You need mental health care dude. if you live in the United States I would suggest you leave.

You can't be serious!

Quote:This is such sad news.

Not sure why it's turned into a thread about Obama and BLM, though.

Thoughts and prayers are with the folk who are affected. Glad your family are ok, JackCity.

Quote:Because that's what we do in America unfortunately. Which is why we can never actually solve a problem.

This is a country that is miles wide, but in many areas, only an inch deep.

So far I have seen little criticism of French leadership, although I'm sure there will be. Yet here, many go right to Obamas fault, even though it happened overseas. It's just the agenda driven..no different than Bush being blamed for 9/11. Plenty of finger pointing, little solutions.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:You can't be serious!
As a heart attack!!

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2016, 09:55 AM by Ringo.)

[quote name="Byron LeftTown" post="771949" timestamp="1468588046"]

Want to stop terrorism? Here's how:

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/07/want-stop-terrorism-heres.html'>http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/07/want-stop-terrorism-heres.html</a>

VI. Stop Torture

Most of the things listed above are illegal. Many are war crimes. Until we stop, terrorism will always be with us. [/quote

Good luck.

Do we still need Arab oil? Stop torture? Welp, then better not vote Trump. Arming enemies? That's a problem. These piss wipes have no loyalty to us. Friend today, enemy tomorrow.

Maybe try Middexit..Middle East Exit
Blakes Life Matters

There is no easy solution.  It's not like there is an ISIS building with the flag on top we can go bomb and be done with it.

Bomb the whole area?  What area?  Who is willing to push that button?  Countless innocents will die who might actually be the little bit of good left in the middle east.

Quote:This is a country that is miles wide, but in many areas, only an inch deep.

So far I have seen little criticism of French leadership, although I'm sure there will be. Yet here, many go right to Obamas fault, even though it happened overseas. It's just the agenda driven..no different than Bush being blamed for 9/11. Plenty of finger pointing, little solutions.

I don't agree with blaming Obama for the incidents in France, but the weak immigration policies there are certainly a big factor, and Obama wants to apply the same lack of border security here. Anyone who dares to challenge that is labeled racist or an Islamaphobe.

I don't pretend to know the solution to this issue with radical Islamic ideology. But, I do know that you have to take every precaution possible to prevent that mindset from coming to our shores. It doesn't prevent home grown terrorists like the Orlando shooter from doing bad deeds, but it will prevent the potential for additional terror by bad actors coming here under the guise of the refugee label. There are common sense measures that can be taken here. Unfortunately, all we will hear about from our leader is the need for more gun control, and whatever straw man he trots out on a given day.

One thing we can do is be strict with our borders and immigration.

"OH SO YOU WANT BE PROFILE PEOPLE. THATS RACIST"

Yes, damnit. profile.

What does that mean, exactly? Being strict with our borders and immigration is what we are already doing.

These talking points are cute, but vapid.

What exactly are we lax on that would make a difference, in your mind?

Also, I get the feeling that these terror attacks in France happened in the usa.

These terror attacks are awful, but they are not happening on us soil. I know we want to show solidarity with our French allies, but it's really weird that from watching the news and reading some posts, you'd think Paris and Nice are in Georgia...

Quote:What does that mean, exactly? Being strict with our borders and immigration is what we are already doing.

These talking points are cute, but vapid.

What exactly are we lax on that would make a difference, in your mind?

Also, I get the feeling that these terror attacks in France happened in the usa.

These terror attacks are awful, but they are not happening on us soil. I know we want to show solidarity with our French allies, but it's really weird that from watching the news and reading some posts, you'd think Paris and Nice are in Georgia...

You're an idiot if you think this country is strict with immigration.  Our current leaders are always pushing to take in more refugees like Europe.  Yes, it's working out great for Europe.

Absolutely horrible.  Very sad day.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2016, 10:37 AM by Jagwired.)

Quote:These terror attacks are awful, but they are not happening on us soil.
Many grieving families in and around Orlando disagree. What an absurd thing for you to type.

this is literally exactly how i picture anchorman

[Image: CnZ8awBXgAAMVdy.jpg]

Quote:Many grieving families in and around Orlando disagree. What an absurd thing for you to type.

The Orlando shooter was born in the us...

So yeah, like I said...

U said they aren't happening on us soil...

The lie detector test determined...