Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Indiana Governor Mike Pence has reportedly been offered to be Trump's Vice President

Quote:He's clariified recently to only terrorist countries, but even if he didn't, my point is the same. Immigration is an issue that the constitution barely touches. Even were it to be a Muslim ban (which it won't) that's not a question of constitutionality.

And you didn't address my point or the very poignant analogies I made. Please do, I'm interested in hearing your opinion.
That could mean every country. They all have terrorists. Take France, England, Spain, Ireland...theyre there.

If he was a little more diplomatic, he would say, we are tightening up immigration and border protection.Period. Dont point at one particular group and open a can of worms.Then again..like a garbage can,,,step on his foot and his mouth opens.

Blakes Life Matters

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:That could mean every country. They all have terrorists. Take France, England, Spain, Ireland...theyre there.

If he was a little more diplomatic, he would say, we are tightening up immigration and border protection.Period. Dont point at one particular group and open a can of worms.Then again..like a garbage can,,,step on his foot and his mouth opens.

Sorry I think there may have been a misunderstanding. When I said terrorist countries, I meant rogue states. ISIS is a geo-political entity that has committed genocide and terrorism across the world. So while yes there are terrorists in every country we should be pragmatic and look at the hotbeds of it in the world (Middle East, Pakistan, Sub-Saharan Africa) and not let people from those places into our country until we have an effective means to check them.

But thank you for helping me show CAPTAIN what an intelligent discussion looks like.
"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

Not a fan of Pence, but I doubt Trump was ever going to pick someone I did like anyway.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Sorry I think there may have been a misunderstanding. When I said terrorist countries, I meant rogue states. ISIS is a geo-political entity that has committed genocide and terrorism across the world. So while yes there are terrorists in every country we should be pragmatic and look at the hotbeds of it in the world (Middle East, Pakistan, Sub-Saharan Africa) and not let people from those places into our country until we have an effective means to check them.

But thank you for helping me show CAPTAIN what an intelligent discussion looks like.

Not impressed, Kodiak.

Quote:Not a fan of Pence, but I doubt Trump was ever going to pick someone I did like anyway.

I actually listened to the entire running mate unveiling earlier today, and it was classic Trump. Meandering, scattershot slogans and buzz words intermingled with words about his running mate.

Quote:...one of the big reasons I chose Mike is party unity, I have to be honest.

Damned by faint praise.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ugh, you Republicans are making me lean towards not voting or voting for Hillary. L2 get a better candidate!

Quote:I actually listened to the entire running mate unveiling earlier today, and it was classic Trump. Meandering, scattershot slogans and buzz words intermingled with words about his running mate.

LOL.  You weren't seriously expecting any different were you?   Daniel Webster he is not.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.