Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bernie to endorse Clinton

It is amazing when someone is so far gone that recovery is impossible.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You argue against Trump calling people rubes, but support Hillary. Are we really down to well at least she will do this because she never goes back on her word. Or at least... It all seems so, political.

There's a big difference.  People on this message board ignore the realities of trump.  I'm well aware of the problems of the Clintons.  But, I'm making a decision based on the fact that I prefer my president not to want to ban all muslims, build some wall that will never get built, tell all mexicans they are not the best from mexico, follow the racist platform of the right by denouncing Black Lives Matter, etc...  

I have mentioned all the ills I see in the Clintons.  I have never heard any trumpette ever acknowledge anything about thier candidate.  

there's a big difference in that.

Quote:Are we really using one of Hillary's worst attributes (not the worst) of flying with the political wind against Trump? How do you type this with a straight face?

There are other things about trump...  For instance his racial profiling of blacks in his properties, his assault weapons ban, his position that invading Iraq was the correct move.  He's flipped on every issue.

The Clintons are flawed.  Trump is just as flawed.  And your questioning me?  

Until you trumpettes acknowledge that trump's issues, you're the ones that are delusional.  I'm going into this election with my eyes wide open.  

I can't say the same for those of you that hate on Clinton, but ignore the realities on the other side.  It's why I call them rubes.  And it's true.

Trump has obviously crawled under Anchorman's bed and made camp there.  He can't stop typing Trump even in a Hillary and Bernie thread.  Little obsessed?

Quote:And can we just stop having war all day long?

And eat good and listen to some good tunes.