Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bernie to endorse Clinton

Quote:I believe hosting a TV reality show should be the crowning achievement for a clown, not a springboard to the Presidency.

Trump gave an off teleprompter speech last night to a group of really young and really old white people that looked to be in a high school gym...  Did you (or anyone else) get a chance to see him speak?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5Px2Ic9WWg

Couple take aways for me...  He has no idea what he's talking about.  And he really thinks our country sucks without him as president for so long.  He's just making stuff up...  We're gonna repeal obama care and replace it with something terrific...  LOL...  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Trump gave an off teleprompter speech last night to a group of really young and really old white people that looked to be in a high school gym... Did you (or anyone else) get a chance to see him speak?

Couple take aways for me... He has no idea what he's talking about. And he really thinks our country sucks without him as president for so long. He's just making stuff up... We're gonna repeal obama care and replace it with something terrific... LOL...

This country DOES suck right now.. And ObummerCare DOES need to be replaced and almost ANYTHING would be an improvement.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Trump was one of the few candidates that actually has a health plan in writing....

Quote:This country DOES suck right now.. And ObummerCare DOES need to be replaced and almost ANYTHING would be an improvement.

A reality star that has no idea how to govern, has proven he knows nothing about macro economic policies, and praises the crazed leader of north Korea, and was so short sighted he couldn't figure out the implications of Brexit isn't the type of leadership and direction that will provide solutions to the serious issues this country faces.

Who does know about economic policies?  Current politicians? Ya, they're doing so wonderful.

Quote:A reality star that has no idea how to govern, has proven he knows nothing about macro economic policies, and praises the crazed leader of north Korea, and was so short sighted he couldn't figure out the implications of Brexit isn't the type of leadership and direction that will provide solutions to the serious issues this country faces.

And STILL a better candidate than Hilldog The Crooked Criminal..

Should have known that now that Brexit happened, it's going to be a constant rewriting of history about how HORRIBLE it is

Quote:Trump was one of the few candidates that actually has a health plan in writing....

Just tweeting "terrific plan, believe me" isn't a real plan, lol.

Lol, his health reform is cut and pasted from McCain's 2008 plan, a plan that was proven to be not terrific for the working class and the poor. Give me a break

Obama just endorsed Obamacare reform.  He wants to add a "public option".  No it doesn't mean free health care for everyone - are you crazy?  It means since the state-run exchanges are collapsing and going bankrupt, Obama wants you to buy health insurance from a Federal Exchange that will collapse and go bankrupt.

Quote:And STILL a better candidate than Hilldog The Crooked Criminal..

A know nothing egomaniac with no experience of government other than bribing democrats and republicans is a great choice to lead the US in these difficult times.

I disagree with you, winger

Quote:A know nothing egomaniac with no experience of government other than bribing democrats and republicans is a great choice to lead the US in these difficult times.

I disagree with you, winger

They're difficult times BECAUSE of the current regime in office and Hilldog is nothing but Obummer incarnate.

Quote:Should have known that now that Brexit happened, it's going to be a constant rewriting of history about how HORRIBLE it is

... hmmmm... I'm pretty sure there were experts that warned against it and anticipated it would be a bad idea for Britain before the vote.

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2016, 11:07 AM by badger.)

Quote:... hmmmm... I'm pretty sure there were experts that warned against it and anticipated it would be a bad idea for Britain before the vote.

oh right. experts. im sure theyre unbiased. gtho here

Quote:They're difficult times BECAUSE of the current regime in office and Hilldog is nothing but Obummer incarnate.

.... hmmmm... I'm pretty sure that the country was thrown off the rails prior to Obama taking office...

And considering the fact that this congress can't even agree that the earth is round, I'd say we're at a better place now then 8 years ago.

But, hey, you have a right to your opinion. Me, personally, I'm much better off now than under the previous war criminal of a presidency.

Anchor, you need a vacation dude.

Quote:oh right. experts. im sure theyre unbiased. gtho here

Hmmmm, it was their opinion that brexit would be bad for Britain. The results show that to be true. Not sure that facts can be biased.

Idiot trump was happy that Britain voted to leave. Being right about a vote, versus being right about the ramifications of the vote are two separate things.

Quote:Hmmmm, it was their opinion that brexit would be bad for Britain. The results show that to be true. Not sure that facts can be biased.

Idiot trump was happy that Britain voted to leave. Being right about a vote, versus being right about the ramifications of the vote are two separate things.
 lol "the results" it's been like two weeks

Quote:Anchor, you need a vacation dude.

Vacation, your say? Hmmmm... I think you might be right. I'm actually taking one in 2 weeks!

Speaking of vacation, that word looks alot like vaccination... something that idiot trump thinks causes autism.

Quote: lol "the results" it's been like two weeks

The results so far doesn't look good... and the 2 main leaders both slinked away after they realized what they had done and the implications of their stupidity.

Talk about a prophetic metaphor for the trump campaign! Lol

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2016, 11:34 AM by badger.)

Quote:The results so far doesn't look good... and the 2 main leaders both slinked away after they realized what they had done and the implications of their stupidity.

Talk about a prophetic metaphor for the trump campaign! Lol

wth are you going on about? the dude stood on the EU floor and reprimanded everybody

all this bull about Britain falling apart now is nothing but globalist propaganda.  Ya man, Im sure its going to burn down any day now unless they rejoin EU.