Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cops Shoot and Kill UNARMED White Male… Where’s the Outrage?

So now, in Dallas and Baton Rouge we have black guys taking revenge on cops by murdering them.

Yep that'll get sympathy. Piss up bull piss is what this is.

Then some wonder if cops will profile. Oh..I know..they already do. Well this just added fuel to the profile fire.
Blakes Life Matters

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's difficult not to profile when you have very specific groups targeting law enforcement.

Members of certain militia or survivalist groups contend with the same level of scrutiny, especially if they advocate violent acts aimed at authorities.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2016, 12:18 PM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

Quote:It's difficult not to profile when you have very specific groups targeting law enforcement.

Members of certain militia or survivalist groups contend with the same level of scrutiny, especially if they advocate violent acts aimed at authorities.

Can we include the likes of Timothy Mcveigh, Randy Seaver, etc?

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2016, 12:41 PM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

Quote:I can say pretty confidently that if people watch court for even a few days, they will see people of all kinds and backgrounds act astonishingly awful, ridiculous, hilarious, anti social, and flat out amazingly terrible.

Black, white...whatever.

It doesn't matter whether they or their family can afford whatever attorney you like, things like anti social tendencies, addiction, mental disease, and overall jerk-ism (work I just sent to Webster) apply to everyone.

As do violence, greed, irresponsibility etc..

To try to paint one group over another is just hilarious, and at the same time sad, to me.

I can think of dozens of examples that can make you laugh, shake your head, or vomit for everyone.

However, to say that you don't see that when you watch court means you don't go to court at all.

That's a good thing.....I often tell my clients that if they can keep the Duval County Courthouse out of their life, they'll definitely be better off.

To the bolded part, my job partners with a offender work reentry program and some offenders who have started their own business have NEVER acted they way as described in the disputed article. I know this from first hand knowledge and experience when visiting with them and their attorneys and lawyers. 

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Can we include the likes of Timothy Mcveigh, Randy Seaver, etc?

Yes.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:To the bolded part, my job partners with a offender work reentry program and some offenders who have started their own business have NEVER acted they way as described in the disputed article. I know this from first hand knowledge and experience when visiting with them and their attorneys and lawyers.

In every courtroom, in front of every Judge, you will see people acting like idiots. You don't have to wait long. It may not be every day, but it is regular.

Whether it be sovereign citizen idiots, or those believe jailhouse lawyers overall the real thing, or just those lacking in any good sense, they are impossible to avoid.

That doesn't mean there aren't really, really good people who get locked up who are innocent or who screwed up and are still decent people.

Not to mention the AMAZING times you see a stone cold criminal turn around and be a productive member of society and get their act together.

That being said, if you hang around any court room long enough, you will see people acting in amazing and impossible ways.

It's completely unavoidable. I'm not saying EVERY person charged acts like a tool, but rather ANY one could across the board.

One thing that has always bothered be though, is why we have to saddle people with labels like "convicted felon" and it be a life sentence. Not talking about murderers, rapists, armed robbers and such. We will gladly forever make someone unhirable for driving on a suspended license too many times or having 21 grams of weed, or selling the same, or falsely verifying ownership of an item to a pawn shop (yet the pawn shop isn't accountable at all).

Sorry about the mini rant there.