Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trumps VP?

Quote:Agreed. 

This talk about Gingrich or Christie is just fodder.  I don't see either as being viable options.  There are some GOOD candidates he could pull from who would certainly help his issues with conservatives.  Whether he goes that route or not is the question, and I think it will lend some insight into just how serious he is about winning in November.  If he picks another clown to run with him, we'll have our answer.

What's wrong with Gingrich as the bone thrown to conservatives? 
Frankly, I see him as the most likely option, unless Kasich was promised the VP slot to keep him in the race and divert votes from Cruz.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

One possibility that comes to mind is Iowa Senator Joni Ernst (  a woman Senator from a swing state ).

Megyn Kelly

Quote:What's wrong with Gingrich as the bone thrown to conservatives? 
Frankly, I see him as the most likely option, unless Kasich was promised the VP slot to keep him in the race and divert votes from Cruz.

Gingrich isn't a darling of the conservatives, so I don't see how that's throwing them a bone.

Kasich would be a disaster, but the establishment would be content.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2016, 01:34 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

Quote:One possibility that comes to mind is Iowa Senator Joni Ernst (  a woman Senator from a swing state ).
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/05/us/pol...mp-vp.html

That was ironic. Actually she looks like a good fit to me. Good at a lot of things Trump isn't.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/05/us/pol...mp-vp.html

That was ironic. Actually she looks like a good fit to me. Good at a lot of things Trump isn't.

From the linked article...

Quote:It is unusual in recent history for a presumptive nominee of a major party to tease out the process for choosing a running mate in such a public way, but it is in reflective of Mr. Trump’s approach on his reality TV show, “The Apprentice.”

The fun is just beginning.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

In a twist worthy of reality TV, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump both select Elizabeth Warren as their running mate, guaranteeing the first Native American Vice President in this country's history.

Barry Using AF1 to campaign for cankles. Glad my tax dollar is being put to good use.

I don't see someone like Tom Cotton or Jodi Ernst agreeing to join the ticket. They are likely to be the favorites among conservatives to run in 2020. I don't see either attaching themselves to a divisive, likely losing candidate in Trump.

;

;

Quote:Barry Using AF1 to campaign for cankles. Glad my tax dollar is being put to good use.

Just another vaca for Captain FourPutt and his Krew.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:From the linked article...

The fun is just beginning.

The true question about Ernst is: does she have Sarah Palin-like potential?

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Trump/Shad Khan the dream ticket

Quote:Trump/Shad Khan the dream ticket

They have accomplished way to much in the real world to be considered.

Quote:Megyn Kelly

space aliens ineligible for VP unfortunately

Quote:They have accomplished way to much in the real world to be considered.

he's got my vote but tat would really have me excited

Quote:If he picks Christie I never want to hear about the "southern strategy" again. Two northeast liberal republicans great.

Raygun was an avocado head from the left coast... one's location does not clear them from using racist fears to drum up votes...

Quote:[Image: stay-classy.jpg]

That mustache is a gift from Zues

Quote:http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/05/us/pol...mp-vp.html

Her resume SHOULD make her a top prospect for the spot.  We'll see.

Anyone who has the military background, who runs campaign commercials talking about castrating pigs and making the big spenders in DC squeal is worth a look.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Trump/Shad Khan the dream ticket

A foreigner. A Muslim? Omg omg omg omg
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:In a twist worthy of reality TV, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump both select Elizabeth Warren as their running mate, guaranteeing the first Native American Vice President in this country's history.
Lol, Elizabeth Warren isn't even the 1/32nd Native American she claims to be. But on the tangent, 1/32nd used to be the last level of hertitage before you weren't considered something anymore (i.e. if you were less than 1/32 Native, then you weren't Native American anymore). 6 generations guys, it don't count after that!

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.