Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trumps VP?

Quote:Trump/Shad Khan the dream ticket
Lol, that would make the left's head explode. And it would make the Jag's officially Americas team.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Lol, that would make the left's head explode. And it would make the Jag's officially Americas team.

Like Donbo would select a Muslim not born in the US.

(Of course Khan would be ineligible, as he's not a natural born citizen. Ted Cruz could remind Donald.) 

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Trumps Cabinet

https://youtu.be/1G3Zk5cYFYE
Blakes Life Matters

I've selected my cabinet for the next Administration as well:

[Image: bar.jpg]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I've selected my cabinet for the next Administration as well:

Not nearly enough
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:I've selected my cabinet for the next Administration as well:

Just keep 'em in reach of the couch. Once you sit down, you won't want to get up.

#couchlocked

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

I'm still holding out hope for George Zimmerman.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Trump's VP pick will be.... 

John Barron.  

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2016, 01:47 AM by HandsomeRob86.)

Not thrilled by the three options. Sounds like it will be gingrich. But he is such a sleazy guy. Had a good run in congress, but not that likable at all. Chris Christie has my vote of the three listed. I am not a fan of the Indiana governer either.

It should have been Joni Ernst or Carson. They both actually have strengths that Trump doesn't. The others he got are just older style GOP. Even Cruz or Rudio would have been better than Gingrich or Price IMO. 

Edi: I am suspicious that he is looking at Ginrich cause of the Drudge poll.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Mike Pence is in the mix it seems.

Quote:Mike Pence is in the mix it seems.

Of all the  names floated, he would be the one that would probably get the most support from conservatives in the mix.  Good guy, and a nice counter to the bluster of Trump.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Of all the  names floated, he would be the one that would probably get the most support from conservatives in the mix.  Good guy, and a nice counter to the bluster of Trump.

A conservative from Indiana. Before you could blink the mainstream media would paint him as Dan Quayle 2.0.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Trump / Tebow

You know you truly suck at life when Tim Tebow can't see any good in you. Poor Hillary.

It looks like it's Mike Pence.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

100% of the gay vote is gone. The dude made a fool of himself over Indiana's RFRA.

Quote:100% of the gay vote is gone. The dude made a fool of himself over Indiana's RFRA.
Not sure Trump even had 0.01% of the gay vote to start with...

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://nypost.com/2016/07/14/trump-picks-indiana-governor-mike-pence-as-vp/'>It looks like it's Mike Pence</a>.

Great pick in my opinion.. Not a big Gingrich or Christy fan..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2016, 02:06 PM by The Drifter.)

Nice balance to the Bluster of Trump

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Quote:Not sure Trump even had 0.01% of the gay vote to start with...

and i doubt he cares