Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
All or Nothing: Arizona Cardinals

New show on Amazon that follows the Cardinals for the whole season. I think it's pretty good thus far.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

LOOK AT THE RB COACHES MAJESTIC BEARD!!!

[Image: CZh_3mEUYAAjaXB.jpg]

Quote:LOOK AT THE RB COACHES MAJESTIC BEARD!!!

[Image: CZh_3mEUYAAjaXB.jpg]

That's not a beard! This is a beard...

[Image: Hugh-ONeill.jpg]
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I was just going to post about this. I told my husband it's a good filler during the football drought. He's on night shift this month so I get the TV to myself and am going to start this tonight. He's meh one way or the other. If it was about the Panthers he'd watch it. Arizona doesn't do it for him. Hopefully it's a hit and Amazon can eventually get all 32 teams in. Maybe film with several in a year, say four,  and release them after the SB through preseason. They can't do one per year or we'd be in the year 2047 by the time they finished them all.

Other than the Jags, I'd want to see the Steelers next. 

And that beard is outstanding.

I still favor Keisel's

[Image: tumblr_lwz22robS21r068hso1_400.jpg]

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Now that's a beard

Im on episode 5 and its pretty good, its basically a long hard knocks.

Keisel is always about "da beard".

You know it's legit when it has its own twitter and FB page

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdow...nfl-315923

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

This has been a fascinating show so far. I've never seen any other NFL programming so I have nothing to compare it to. Coach Arians seems the polar opposite of Gus Bradley. I mean, no comparison whatsoever. I know some guys respond better to Arians's way of coaching which can't be explained without breaking the CoC. I think Tom Coughlin was probably like him. Compared to them Bradley seems like a marshmallow. It's like..... MMA and yoga. 

I have enjoyed it a lot. I'm up to episode 6. I don't want to binge watch but I can't help it. It's raining and craptastic weather up here today so it's perfect binge watching weather. Maybe I need to switch to Netflix for a bit. 

Quote:This has been a fascinating show so far. I've never seen any other NFL programming so I have nothing to compare it to. Coach Arians seems the polar opposite of Gus Bradley. I mean, no comparison whatsoever. I know some guys respond better to Arians's way of coaching which can't be explained without breaking the CoC. I think Tom Coughlin was probably like him. Compared to them Bradley seems like a marshmallow. It's like..... MMA and yoga. 

I have enjoyed it a lot. I'm up to episode 6. I don't want to binge watch but I can't help it. It's raining and craptastic weather up here today so it's perfect binge watching weather. Maybe I need to switch to Netflix for a bit. 

I'd watch the Arians episode of Real Sports before I say that he's the 'polar opposite' of Bradley.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I'd watch the Arians episode of Real Sports before I say that he's the 'polar opposite' of Bradley.
Well, I'm only going by what I see from this show so I can't say for sure. I guess I don't see Bradley cussing out the guys and going off on them like Arians does. As a person, not how they coach, they very well could be very similar. 

Quote:This has been a fascinating show so far. I've never seen any other NFL programming so I have nothing to compare it to. Coach Arians seems the polar opposite of Gus Bradley. I mean, no comparison whatsoever. I know some guys respond better to Arians's way of coaching which can't be explained without breaking the CoC. I think Tom Coughlin was probably like him. Compared to them Bradley seems like a marshmallow. It's like..... MMA and yoga. 

This. He seems like a no nonsense kind of guy and holds his players to very high standards. You hear coach speak like 'follow the process', etc. But you get to really see him implement a tough, hard nosed environment and you see it in the players in how they carry themselves in the meeting room and on the field. You just don't really see that here. Winning is a culture thing, someone like Arians knows how to build that. Maybe Gus is taking notes at home lol. 

Quote:This. He seems like a no nonsense kind of guy and holds his players to very high standards. You hear coach speak like 'follow the process', etc. But you get to really see him implement a tough, hard nosed environment and you see it in the players in how they carry themselves in the meeting room and on the field. You just don't really see that here. Winning is a culture thing, someone like Arians knows how to build that. Maybe Gus is taking notes at home lol. 
I hope so. Lol.

I finished the series two nights ago and it was too quick. I almost wasn't going to watch it because I didn't have opinion on the Cardinals one way or the other, but we're in a Football desert right now and with only Netflix and Amazon for our TV viewing it's slim pickin's on programming. I asked my husband the other day if we could sign up for cable or something long enough to watch the Olympics, the CrossFit Games and football season. Six months. He reminded me of medical bills that have to be paid first so....

There was a lot to take away from seeing a team from this perspective. I know they watch film and practice position routes for the team and players they're playing next, but to actually see it and hear the coaches talk about it really makes you see it in a different way. I haven't been to a training camp in a long time and now that I live in NC I won't be to any anytime soon, but I can remember back when I was there and can think about what they were all doing, saying, etc., and it's pretty cool. I really hope the NFL and Amazon teams up again to make more of these. 

you already know the ending. Lots of nothing happened.

I picked them to lose to Carolina in the first place

Quote:you already know the ending. Lots of nothing happened.

I picked them to lose to Carolina in the first place

I actually couldn't remember for the life of me.