Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Obama now calls UK and US 'Special relationship'

Quote:How is this not blatantly racist?

Because it isn't.

Racial maybe.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:How is this not blatantly racist?

Stereotyping maybe, but not racist.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Class, insight, can't a man just acknowledge his distain for a globalist shill of a president?

Funny you always crack jokes about others being to country club blah blah blah but it gets you all ruffled if someone says something negative about your boy Obama.

Globalist shill? That's your response? That's your penetrating insight?

I guess i missed the email that tells everyone to use globalist instead of international communist conspiracy, like they did in the fifties.

And, again, I've never voted for Obama. But I find it sad when others cannot make a coherent political argument - just call him boy, or incompetent teleprompter reader- you know, that real witty, deep stuff.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Stereotyping maybe, but not racist.

I doubt FBT is sharp enough to see the response of a stereotype with a stereotype. It's clear jj isn't.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:I'm sorry, but how the hell is this an "about face?"

Obama expressed a preference, 52% of the U.K. went a different way, and the leader of the free world said "It's cool, we're still friends".

It's what real statesmen do.

He certainly backed off the "back of the queue" drivel he huffed and puffed like a jilted schoolgirl regarding the very idea of exit.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Globalist shill? That's your response? That's your penetrating insight?

I guess i missed the email that tells everyone to use globalist instead of international communist conspiracy, like they did in the fifties.

And, again, I've never voted for Obama. But I find it sad when others cannot make a coherent political argument - just call him boy, or incompetent teleprompter reader- you know, that real witty, deep stuff.

Yes yes every post we make must have a deep reasoning behind it Adam you got me wr shouldn't just make snarky little remarks in this forum, cause you never do that...
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Of course it is. Because that's all there is, just generalized hatred.

Oh it's specific there's nothing general about my dislike for Obama but I've laid that case out hundreds of times in this forum feel free to look for it if you care that much.

It's clear the petulant in chief comes off as a child based on his attitudes, vocabulary, and delivery.

Which is funny, because Trump is chided for acting precisely like the guy in office... yet can't dare tell the truth about the petulant in chief for fear of being called "racist."  Just a sign of what's become of the office in a child's hands.  Lower the standards and you see what we're getting as a result.

The "racist" is an empty, yet self fulfilling prophecy.  Play the card from the beginning, then cling to it in empty perpetuity.

Logical and intelligent, for sure.

But then, it does fit since we've been living Idiocracy circa 2008.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:It's clear the petulant in chief comes off as a child based on his attitudes, vocabulary, and delivery.

Which is funny, because Trump is chided for acting precisely like the guy in office... yet can't dare tell the truth about the petulant in chief for fear of being called "racist."  Just a sign of what's become of the office in a child's hands.  Lower the standards and you see what we're getting as a result.

The "racist" is an empty, yet self fulfilling prophecy.  Play the card from the beginning, then cling to it in empty perpetuity.

I'd say it goes back further than 2008.

- Bob Marley

Quote:I'd say it goes back further than 2008.

Agreed somewhere in the 90s it started showing signs.

Quote:Obama was just reminding America's poodle that she is still our special widdle doggie and we will still walk her and our other little NATO doggies over by the bear's cave to keep the bear worried.
If by "America's poodle", you mean the only nation in Europe to stare down Hitler, then yeah, whatever.

As for the "Special relationship", the first president I heard use the statement was Reagan.  So Obama is quoting Reagan.  What a commie.

Quote:If by "America's poodle", you mean the only nation in Europe to stare down Hitler, then yeah, whatever.

As for the "Special relationship", the first president I heard use the statement was Reagan.  So Obama is quoting Reagan.  What a commie.

A ton of similarities in BO and RR than anyone on the right would ever care to admit.

(This post was last modified: 06-26-2016, 01:02 PM by rollerjag.)

Quote:If by "America's poodle", you mean the only nation in Europe to stare down Hitler, then yeah, whatever.

The only time I can recall the UK being America's poodle was Tony Blair buying in to Bush's invasion of Iraq.

- Bob Marley

They were our poodle in WW2 also, but I was referring more to the UK tagging along in all of our recent illegal wars. 

Quote:The only time I can recall the UK being America's poodle was Tony Blair buying in to Bush's Rumsfeld and Cheney's invasion of Iraq.
Fixed that for you. I wasn't a huge fan of Bush but he got railroaded by Cheney and Rumsfeld. 

Quote:I'm sorry, but how the hell is this an "about face?"

Obama expressed a preference, 52% of the U.K. went a different way, and the leader of the free world said "It's cool, we're still friends".

It's what real statesmen do.
"It marks a backtrack for the president who previously warned the UK would be at the "back of the queue" for a trade deal in the event of Brexit." Directly from the article. Easy to see if you were paying attention or read it.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:They were our poodle in WW2 also, but I was referring more to the UK tagging along in all of our recent illegal wars.

Right, over two years with no military support from the US. Dunkirk, Battle of Britain, Atlantic Naval campaign, and the majority of the North African campaigns were all done with no support from the US. Sword, Juno and Gold didn't feature any American soldier. Nor did the operations around Arnhem in 1944. The ops in Sicily and Italy were joint campaigns. Campaigns in Burma were fought with only nominal US military support.

British and Commonwealth troops outnumbered American throughout the conflict and suffered more KIA and MIA as well.

The UK may not be a superpower anymore but in the 40's they could very much hold their own.

Quote:Right, over two years with no military support from the US. Dunkirk, Battle of Britain, Atlantic Naval campaign, and the majority of the North African campaigns were all done with no support from the US. Sword, Juno and Gold didn't feature any American soldier. Nor did the operations around Arnhem in 1944. The ops in Sicily and Italy were joint campaigns. Campaigns in Burma were fought with only nominal US military support.

British and Commonwealth troops outnumbered American throughout the conflict and suffered more KIA and MIA as well.

The UK may not be a superpower anymore but in the 40's they could very much hold their own.

C'mon man, even here some things are just too ridiculous to warrant that much of a response.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:C'mon man, even here some things are just too ridiculous to warrant that much of a response.

Vic would have called it a baby seal clubbing.

- Bob Marley

Quote:It's clear the petulant in chief comes off as a child based on his attitudes, vocabulary, and delivery.

Which is funny, because Trump is chided for acting precisely like the guy in office... yet can't dare tell the truth about the petulant in chief for fear of being called "racist." Just a sign of what's become of the office in a child's hands. Lower the standards and you see what we're getting as a result.

The "racist" is an empty, yet self fulfilling prophecy. Play the card from the beginning, then cling to it in empty perpetuity.

Well if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black.