Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
EURO 2016's

Ugly game so far.

Not sure it was a penalty.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Germany not doing itself any favors. Props to the French. Should Germany be eliminated, Löw has to follow suit.

This penalty was a complete joke. This whole thing is rigged.

Portugal just need to sit back, play tight and get them on the counter attack.

Quote:This penalty was a complete joke. This whole thing is rigged.

Interesting you say that.

Back to back weeks with Boateng handball vs Italy and Schweini handball vs France. Both of which led to goals.

True. This game was so weird. France were completely outplayed the first half.

I hope Pepe is back for Portugal. Guy is a machine and they will really need him against France.

Griezmann is making a name for himself here. (Yes, I know he was good for Atletico too) Player of the tournament?

I would have liked to have seen Germany win it because I have friends and family over there, but the French have been through a lot recently and really wouldn't mind seeing them win.

Eager to see whether or not Griezmann will show up for the final, Portugal will need Pepe. Griezmann is coming in with a lot of momentum and I want to see who will be the victor between him and his la liga rival - Ronaldo.

Siiiii!

Side note: I hope I don't have to see that garbage celebration again.

Is he imitating Drake's dance moves or what?

Quote:I agree, I was just cheering on one of our home nations really..

Ramsay was hugely missed..

I can't believe Portugal have been so poor yet still through to the final.

Ramsey was easily the best b2b/#10 for the euros. Wales couldn't create anything against Portugal. Of course I'm a homer. Ramsey is a gunner! Haha.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:Interesting you say that.

Back to back weeks with Boateng handball vs Italy and Schweini handball vs France. Both of which led to goals.
It's pretty easy, keep your hands by your side or behind you in the box. Boetang trying to pull a "titanic" moment the last game almost cost them that game.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

France started out attacking full on early. It looked like they were going to press in a couple early goals. Then Ronaldo went out with injury. It looked like it may be a one-sided match when that happened.

But man,, that Portuguese keeper has really looked sharp in this 2nd half. Really tight match going on.

That was unexpected. Although it sums up the tournament in a way - favourites surprised by limited opponents in dull match.

Some of the French players like Payet really didn't turn up for this game.

Quote:That was unexpected. Although it sums up the tournament in a way - favourites surprised by limited opponents in dull match.

Some of the French players like Payet really didn't turn up for this game.
He turned down. For what?

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

HA HA!!!

Tournament hosts and they falter on the biggest stage. Glad I didn't have to see that stupid celebration!

Oh, and what a shame they targeted Ronaldo early and took him out - only to have it backfire. Cosmic justice.

Loved it how the Frech got punished right at the end. Reminded me of when we beat them in Paris with a goal in the last minute in 1994 to qualify for the WC in their place. The entire stadium was stunned. Lol

Was really impressed by Nani today. Played like a real captain in the absence of Ronaldo. Rui Patricio was excellent. Saved everything that could be saved. I also think that Joao Mario played very well. Had some very timely challenges in midfield.

That Renato Sanches is going to be one to watch for years to come. Enjoyed watching him in the three Portugal matches I was able to see. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1nSzMDV_b0