Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What was your favorite acquisition of all time

I mentioned J-Smooth as my top choice, but in terms of draft picks specifically, I'll say John Henderson. He represents one of the few times I managed to totally nail a pick, and it's not like he was the only possibility. Coughlin made a great decision that day.

'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Going way back- I remember being really happy when we signed Natrone Means.

More recently, I was very happy about the Allen Robinson selection and he's exceeding my fairly high expectations.

At the moment I'm pretty happy that they've added a FS that should be a significant upgrade.
Natrone "means" Business.  I remember him just balling over people.  He was our version of the bus. I would also would say Mike Peterson.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Bortles. Watched every game of his at UCF.

Good question. There have been several that are in contention, but Myles Jack in the 2nd has to be the top surprise. He would have been my top pick until making that unfortunate statement about possibly needing microfracture surgery at some point. Getting him in round 2 was unbelievable and could turn out to be one of the biggest steals ever.

Jimmy Smith was a pretty good pickup.
Only a chump boos the home team!

I was pretty jazzed about Reggie Hayward. Dude just couldn't stay healthy.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:I mentioned J-Smooth as my top choice, but in terms of draft picks specifically, I'll say John Henderson. He represents one of the few times I managed to totally nail a pick, and it's not like he was the only possibility. Coughlin made a great decision that day.

The year before, they took Stroud. Those two guys wound up being the bedrock of a very good defense.

Justin Blackmon and Myles Jack are the 2 I was most excited about when i heard their names called on draft day

Brandon Allen

I'm still pretty jazzed about Fat Julius. He is what this team has never had it's whole existence, an elite talent at TE.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Bottles. I jumped out of my chair and cheered. I thought he was worth the third pick but thought I was the only one.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

NFL Draft

Fred taylor

Matt Jones

Reggie Nelson

Justin Blackmon

Dante Fowler

Myles Jack

Free Agency

Hugh Douglas

Paul Posluszny

Julius Thomas

Tashaun Gipson

Malik Jackson

Quote:Lol 3 years 3.1 million for a QB

yea salaries are completly whack these days i love nine dollar beers

Quote:yea salaries are completly whack these days i love nine dollar beers

it's a lost cause at the game so i just throw in the extra $1 and go with the $10 Dukes Beer  --- it gets me inebriated quicker

Natrone Means.

1. Mike Peterson

2. Paul Posluszny

3. Myles Jack

4. Hugh Douglas

5. Byron Leftwich

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2016, 11:09 AM by MoJagFan.)

Clyde Simmons, I couldn't believe he was cut and we picked him up.  He was the guy saying we still had a shot at the playoffs.

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/dec-...e-id358607

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:Clyde Simmons, I couldn't believe he was cut and we picked him up.  He was the guy saying we still had a shot at the playoffs.

I loved that signing too. I remember he got signed at the end of the preseason. 

;

;

Freddy T

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Bryce Paup, since we're just throwing out names.

"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan