Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lightening Package for 2016?

(This post was last modified: 05-28-2016, 12:14 PM by Newbie.)

Spatial arrangement adjusted to fit the screen.

- Fowler picking his lane before the snap

-Smith or Colvin depending on the mix the offense uses of WR, TE or RB for extra receivers

-Holmes or Werner depending on who proves more viable

Gipson

Jack  

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Fowler >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

House   Colvin/Smith                 Holmes        Jackson                Marks            Ngakoue                    Amkamara       Ramsey

(or Werner)                                                       

Improvement on those awful 3rd and long situations we saw last year?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

My bad, Ramsey on the far right was cutoff from what the preview showed

Quote:Spatial arrangement adjusted to fit the screen.

- Fowler picking his lane before the snap

-Smith or Colvin depending on the mix the offense uses of WR, TE or RB for extra receivers

-Holmes or Werner depending on who proves more viable

Gipson

Jack  

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Fowler >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

House   Colvin/Smith                 Holmes        Jackson                Marks            Ngakoue                    Amkamara       Ramsey

(or Werner)                                                       

Improvement on those awful 3rd and long situations we saw last year?

This is the same package as the "3 LEO" package, right? The three LEOs as it stands appears to be Fowler, Ngakoue and Holmes/Werner. So, maybe replace Marks with Fowler on the DL, keep Colvin outside, and then replace Fowler as the roaming backer with Telvin.

In other words...

Gipson

Jack  

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Smith >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

House   Colvin                 Holmes        Jackson                Fowler            Ngakoue                    Amukamara       Ramsey

At least I've been thinking the package refers to having 3 LEOs on the DL.

'02

Good variation. We have the personnel to do lots of variations depending on what matches up the best wth the offensive set. It has been a long time but I think we are going to finally enjoy seeing the Jags defense on the field,

once everyone styles in.

Is this where we get all of the heavy players off the field? Or perhaps sub the starters in with white guys?

I'd like to hear more about this "lightening" package.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Is this where we get all of the heavy players off the field? Or perhaps sub the starters in with white guys?

I'd like to hear more about this "lightening" package.
I vote Sammy Sosa as our lightening coach.

[Image: Sammy-Sosa.jpg]
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I vote Sammy Sosa as our lightening coach.

[Image: Sammy-Sosa.jpg]

It was the camera flash!

That sounds similar to the package i want, but i think ppl are confused with Fowler.   Fowler is to ALWAYS stand up and to compensate, put your best 4 rushers on the DL.  Jack is for coverage only and Telvin/Colvin can blitz, cover, etc. 

Fowler essentially is a DL that is standing up to better pick a point of attack/avoid Double Teams.  It's 2017, get creative and stop trying to say either DL or LB;  it's both.  It's about getting to the QB with fast press CBs to give you at least an extra second to get home.

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.