Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Three Positives, Three Negatives

From CBSSports...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/afc-so...each-team/

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's hard to disagree with any of that..

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

The one problem I have is that I feel there is a misconception about having Ivory on the roster. It seems as if a lot of outsiders view him as a replacement for Yeldon and it seems to me that he is more of an addition.

Did Ivory wear down last season? I guess so, so why not reduce his carries by giving them to another player so that he can be more effective for a longer period?

Seems obvious to me, but I've missed some things in the past.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:The one problem I have is that I feel there is a misconception about having Ivory on the roster. It seems as if a lot of outsiders view him as a replacement for Yeldon and it seems to me that he is more of an addition.

Did Ivory wear down last season? I guess so, so why not reduce his carries by giving them to another player so that he can be more effective for a longer period?

You could see yeldon hit that rookie wall last year then it resulted in him getting hurt. The ivory move was more or less to take all the pressure off yeldon and split it up. Plus having two good backs fresh all game is nice.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

I think a lot of people just don't like how much Ivory was paid. Which is whatever.

That's actually a good read.

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:The one problem I have is that I feel there is a misconception about having Ivory on the roster. It seems as if a lot of outsiders view him as a replacement for Yeldon and it seems to me that he is more of an addition.

Yeah, it's been confusing reading people saying that we've basically given up on Yeldon.  They're both going to get a lot of carries, and this way if either of them gets injured, we still have a capable starter to get most of the carries game to game.  Ivory is probably a little overpaid, but if he helps to keep Yeldon fresh and plays like he does when he's fresh then I think he'll be worth the money.  I do find it funny that the writer says we could have spent that money elsewhere, like we're almost up against the cap.

What confuses me is that people seem to think Ivory was brought in for goal line and short yardage...

but that was where he was, statistically, at his worst with the jests lol

Quote:I think a lot of people just don't like how much Ivory was paid. Which is whatever.

That's actually a good read.

If that's the third "negative," then there really are only two.

If you have to dig that deep to find a complaint... great for us.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

And then Ivory makes the top 100. Nice jorb writer guy.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato