Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
CUT JAMES SAMPLE

I'd love to see Jalen Ramsey with #23 as much as anyone but Sample got it 1st

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I respect Sample for telling him 'no'.  Keep him.  

24 is better, kobe>jordan

Quote:So status wise I suppose a 3rd year UDFA who has been cut twice and bounces back and forth between practice squad and active roster trumps that of a top five pick rookie?

Makes sense.
Didnt know thats what Sample is, thanks!

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2016, 08:33 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote:Shad Khan's
Well Sample is wearing it.  It's his number with meaning behind it and i dont blame him for not giving it up.  So you think Sample should have to give up the number since Ramsey is a top 5 pick?

Jalen can have his pick of what is left over after the cut to 53.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Well i don't always laugh when i get on here, even if I'm one of those guys lobbying for Ramsey to get 23 thats still a funny joke

Twitter Follow: @jSp3nce

LOL

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Dude I would def sell it to him depending on the offer. Throw 100k at me you could have that number. And I have played a lot of sports in hs and college know what they can mean. If Ramsey really wants it he gets it.

Ramsey can have 27 once Gratz is cut.

Quote:Well Sample is wearing it. It's his number with meaning behind it and i dont blame him for not giving it up. So you think Sample should have to give up the number since Ramsey is a top 5 pick?

Nope. I think he should sell it to Ramsey for as much as he can get from him, take that money and build a rec center in his neighborhood if he wants to honor the community. Buy some uniforms for youth teams in his city. Help some families in need.

Or just keep 23 and honor them that way, makes way more sense.

Quote:Nope. I think he should sell it to Ramsey for as much as he can get from him, take that money and build a rec center in his neighborhood if he wants to honor the community. Buy some uniforms for youth teams in his city. Help some families in need.

Or just keep 23 and honor them that way, makes way more sense.
[Image: roflmao.gif]   Yeah he should, they should all do that.

Quote:[Image: roflmao.gif] Yeah he should, they should all do that.

They should all do whatever they want with their own money, just don't feed anybody some crap about honoring your community when there is an actual, significant way you could do that but won't.

You know....a way of reppin your community while actually impacting it in a positive way.

Quote:They should all do whatever they want with their own money, just don't feed anybody some crap about honoring your community when there is an actual, significant way you could do that but won't.

You know....a way of reppin your community while actually impacting it in a positive way.
Im sure its more than that.  He probably don't want a rookie to come in and take his number.  Its what im thinking, and I dont blame him. The guy obviously wants it or he would of gave it up already.  This thing has happen before in the league where a rook comes in and wants a certain number and wont be the last

Quote:They should all do whatever they want with their own money, just don't feed anybody some crap about honoring your community when there is an actual, significant way you could do that but won't.

If Ramsey wants it bad enough he needs to up the price.   Money talks!

Quote:Im sure its more than that. He probably don't want a rookie to come in and take his number. Its what im thinking, and I dont blame him. The guy obviously wants it or he would of gave it up already. This thing has happen before in the league where a rook comes in and wants a certain number and wont be the last
I follow sample on Twitter and he's been all about 23 since last year. This isn't a new thing. That's his number and he should keep it.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:I follow sample on Twitter and he's been all about 23 since last year. This isn't a new thing. That's his number and he should keep it.
Agree

[Image: d2xszHSh.jpg]

theyre not mutually exclusive

Quote:[Image: d2xszHSh.jpg]

Do one for Jack please. And Gipson