Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags #3 scariest offensive personnel package

Quote:Meh Sanu and Marvin aren't that important. Lafell and Boyd will fill their roles pretty easily.
nah marvin is way better than both of them, extremely underrated. Id say they both equal to sanu tho

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

remember the home opener vs KC when we jumped out to the 2-0 lead and failed to cross the 50 yard line in the 1st half THEN took another quarter to reach the opponents 37 yard line?  Yes, it took 3+ quarters to reach the opponents 37.

..... on yet a sadder note, I was standing in the beer line with 2 minutes left vs the Texans a few years back.  Gabbert rolled out right into JJ Watt down by the Jags goal line.  A stat came on the board that we had negative 2 yards of total offence up to that moment.

Then mere fact that Jag fans are not all enrolled in AA is a tribute to the perseverance of the fanbase !!

Quote:nah marvin is way better than both of them, extremely underrated. Id say they both equal to sanu tho

I think you could put any average no.2 receiver in that offense and get similar production to Jones. Hue Jackson leaving and Eiferts injury might hamper them though.

Quote:What is happening?! We have a scary offense just behind the cardinals and the patriots? Wow

hahahahaha

"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Quote:Uhhhh who was inconsistent? 2-1000+ Yard, 10+ td receivers were inconsistent? If that's true ill take that inconsistent everyday of the week.

Stats r stats the offense stunk a lot. Not coming alive a lot until the third quarter. Go back and watch some games. It wasnt ALL the defences fault.

Quote:Stats r stats the offense stunk a lot. Not coming alive a lot until the third quarter. Go back and watch some games. It wasnt ALL the defences fault.
I watched every game. You can say stats are stats but the fact that the defense was 32nd in league tells it ALL! The defense couldn't stop anyone so we had to go one dimensional. One of us here obviously doesn't watch jags football and it's not me.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:Stats r stats the offense stunk a lot. Not coming alive a lot until the third quarter. Go back and watch some games. It wasnt ALL the defences fault.
how about you go back and watch some games. The inconsistencies on the offense were the OL and Blake's accuracy/decision making. After week 1 the receivers hardley ever played bad again. 

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Ummmm ok but we were ranked 27 out of 32 teams in 3 and out percentage. Stats still do not tell you everything and i watch every minute of every game except for saints and last hou game. Still throwing up in my mouth.

This offense was def inconsistent last year.

Quote:Ummmm ok but we were ranked 27 out of 32 teams in 3 and out percentage. Stats still do not tell you everything and i watch every minute of every game except for saints and last hou game. Still throwing up in my mouth.

This offense was def inconsistent last year.
But stats are stats? You're going to quote one after you said they were just stats? I'm pretty sure from week 5 or 6 to like week 15 we had the highest points per game average in the league.

*drops mic*
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

This package is dependent on two healthy TE's on the field at the same time. 

Quote:This went from drinking the teal kool-aid to doing lines of just the teal powder.

Nope.  More like making teal rocks and smoking it.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:how about you go back and watch some games. The inconsistencies on the offense were the OL and Blake's accuracy/decision making. After week 1 the receivers hardley ever played bad again.

Its a team game and it doesnt matter what part is whack. If you read my original post it stated a lot was probably the o lines fault. The offense was inconsistent. I really dont know what you guys watched but while the offense was v a stly better overall they still struggled for large parts of games, whole halves almost. That is the definition of inconsistent.

Quote:remember the home opener vs KC when we jumped out to the 2-0 lead and failed to cross the 50 yard line in the 1st half THEN took another quarter to reach the opponents 37 yard line? Yes, it took 3+ quarters to reach the opponents 37.

..... on yet a sadder note, I was standing in the beer line with 2 minutes left vs the Texans a few years back. Gabbert rolled out right into JJ Watt down by the Jags goal line. A stat came on the board that we had negative 2 yards of total offence up to that moment.

Then mere fact that Jag fans are not all enrolled in AA is a tribute to the perseverance of the fanbase !!

We can't enroll in AA because we haven't started winning yet, we can't quit till the pain stops, hopefully this year we can all get clean
A good loser is a good loser

I would probably replace Lewis with either Lee or Greene.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>